'Falling apart'

Gabe's POV
I...I can't believe I just did that I kissed the near queen of Avalor she was probably disgusted but I really liked her. As we parted I joined the Royal guard and Satu Warriors meanwhile, Elena joined Matteo, Naomi, and some others. There was screaming some people collapsed or were injured and fell to the ground. I went with a few members of the Royal guard to get Elena and her family we were to talk a wagon to chase the now fleeing Esteban.
Elena's POV
We sat in the wagon as we rode behind Esteban Gabe was driving the wagon and I sat inside holding my scepter. At times like this I feel helpless like everything is falling apart and I can't stop it. I don't what's up with Esteban and if this doesn't end well I might never be queen. Also fighting in this red ball gown may not be easy. We arrived at a dark cave......
To be continued but I had to update so sorry for the long wait! I don't own the characters but can't wait to see them in the new episode tonight Ash91701 found great Gabe and Elena clips yay! Anyway please comment and vote I'll try and update a lot quicker before school starts 29th then homework will take up a lot of writing time. Although now I can write on a computer, phone, and IPad!