Answers

Elena POV
"What do you say Esteban?"
"I.....I.....yes Elena please help me I am miserable! He treats me like a servant but says I will be king. How could I have been so foolish to betray you I'm so-rr-y!" He cried. This is the must emotional I have ever seen my cousin usually he is arrogant and a tad bossy but, now he is on the ground begging for forgiveness.
"Charge!!!!!!!!!!!" Gabe screamed as he and Isabel came running in screaming as Gabe pulled out his sword. He kicked Esteban so he fell down to the ground
"Gabe Stop!" I screamed. I can't believe he was defending me is it possible he likes me
"Esteban is back he's good now please Gabe stop." I said I don't know why but I was getting really emotional.
"Fine, princess." Gabe said as he dropped Esteban and started blushing I guess it was kind of awkward I mean he came in charging thinking he was going to save us and it turned there was nothing to save us from.
"Well...........then........................................lets get out of here befo-"
"Before what princess." A voice said, "Before I come back maybe, well it's to late I'm here. Ah Esteban I see you've betrayed me remember what I said 'I don't take betrayal lightly'"
Isabel inhaled sharply it was obvious she was scared she's not even a teenager yet but I was crowned princess I had to be brave.
"Your in my kingdom now your playing by my rules."
With that the lights went out....
Hey guys thank you so much for Reading! Please comment and vote for my story (I don't own the characters) Sorry for the late and short update but school started I'll try to update faster and longer
Shoutouts to
Ash91701
1045Logan1045
ComentBlaster06
letsailingbegin
stf1834
Starrygirl56
yummydummy132
yummydummy135
NinjaFroakie
vampire_knight_27
backstagefan12
Anyone who reads this story that I forget to mention shoutout to!