Chapter 14

(Dedicated to OceanDreams1 ... thank you so much for helping me and giving me your idea!!!)

Time Lapse to monday

Joe's POV:

Getting ready for school today, I was nervous as hell. I'm supposed to ask Ruby out on a date today. I mean, sure I've imagined going out with her, but I've never actually done it.

I wonder if she'll say yes? I wonder if she'll say no? Alright, if she says no then just play it cool but not too cool that she thinks it was a dare or something weird like that.

I hear the door to my room opening and see Blake walk in and quietly shut the door. He turns around and gives me a half smirk half grin. he's always smirking so I guess it's his version of a grin.

"Hey Joe. You ready?" He asks in a teasing voice.

"Yes I am ready. Nervous, but ready." I reply.

"Well, just rmember that she's probably say yes, but if she doesn't than screw her. Or should I say, don't screw her???" He says laughing at the end.

"Dude, I'm not like you. I'm not just gonna use her like you use girls. I like Ruby. A lot." I tell him. I don't mean to offend him but if I do... Oh, well.

"Chill, kay. I get that not everyone's like me, so just, chill. Were leaving together in 10 mins so that you can ask Ruby out before she see's Milly." Blake says, before leaving the room in a hurry. Ahhh, Milly. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out?? Hopefully she doesn't hate Me. Or Ruby.

I quickly look in the mirror one last time to make sure I look good, before running down stairs.

I eat a couple of slices of toast before heading out to Blake's car. Man I love Blake's car. He's got a black Range Rover that's around the same size as Marco's car. I jump in the shotgun seat and see Blakes aready inside.

He drives to my school and I'm too busy stressing to realise we'v already arrived. I give Blake an unsure look and he gives me a reassuring one so I hop out of the car. He waves to me from out the window then drives off.

I know that Ruby's already here because she always comes early. I search around school for around five minutes before I finally find her. It might've only been a few minutes but it felt like forever!

I take a few deap breaths before confidently walking over to her.

"Hey Ruby." Wow, so original myself!

"Oh, Hey Joe. How are you?" Ruby asks once she's turned around to see who it is.

"Im, uh, good... yeak good. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to..." I ask her, the words getting stuck in my mouth.

"If I wanted to...?" Ruby asks making carry on movements. God she's so gorgeous. Think brain think! Were asking her out on a date. ASK. HER. OUT!

"I wanted to ask you out on a date." I say, rushing it out. Man, that was really hard.

"Um. What?" She asks, surprised, as if she doesn't think she heard me right.

" Would You Like To Go On A Date With Me?" I ask slower this time. Ok, confidence is slowly coming back.

"Um... Ok. Yes. Yes i would like to go on a date with you." She says.

"Really!? Yes! We can go out tonight and yeah. You won't regret this!" I tell her, before running away.

As the girl of your dreams out. Check.

Have her say yes. Check.

Have an awesome date and then get married and have three kids. Not checked yet.

Milly's POV:

When I get downstairs I immediately realise that people are missing.

"Where are Blake and Joe?" I ask. Both of the sets of twins are only halves now as their other half are missing.

"Oh, Joe went to school early and Blake took him. Blake should be back soon." Ben told me without turning around. To busy flipping pancakes I guess.

"Oh, ok. Well, we need to go to school now so...Shall we?" I ask my brothers who haven't already left.

I get a collection of yeps and ok's, before walking out the door with my back pack in hand.

"Wait wait wait! You forgot breakfast. Here's two pancakes, can't forget to feed you!" ben shouted while running out of the kitchen, handing me two perfectly cooked pancakes.

I still do not understand how people manage to cook without burning the food to smitherines! Amazing!

"Thanks Benny! See you after school!" I thank him while giving him a quick hug. ben ruffles my hair, not that I mind, and looks back at my other brothers grinning. He must be really proud of his pancakes!

"Ok, well let's go Mils, don't wanna be late for school now do we?" Dan said before getting a hold of my arm and Luca getting the other, together lifting me up to their height. Hopefully I'm not too heavy, otherwise this will be hard for those two!

They plop me down into Luca's car and Mike and Marco take their own, Sam riding with Marco. He would ride with Mike, as he's the best driver out of the four of them, but no-ones allowed in Mike's car. Well, except me, and him obviously!

Once at school, we do our normal routine of hugs and kisses before I walk off to try and find Ruby.

I go around lots of hallways and pass many classrooms before bumping into a skinny build.

I look up from the ground to see Michaela Verez and her two side-kicks, Mellissa and Marina Salers. Michaela, or as she goes by, Kaila, gives me a look of disgust while Mellissa and Marina make halo symbols above their heads.

Here's the thing about these three. They don't like my very much... Correction, they don't like me at all. Why? I have no clue! But they're my own personal bullies. They tease me and occasionally hit me, but only when my brothers aren't around.

I think the reason that Kaila doesn't like me is because she once tried to "hit on", whatever that means, Mike and he turned her down, and she blames me because of that.She believes the only reason he turned her down was because Mike believed I would be jealous if he had a girlfriend, so her singleness is my doing.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in. My favourite relationship crusher. How's it going little one?" kaila says, with a sinister tone for her nickname for me.

"The cat dragged in our favourite victim, Kaila!" "I say we have a little fun with her, since her protectors aren't here!" The twins say, each with a scary laugh at the end.

Oh dear, I believe I shall be "bruising easily" today. Ruby will be waiting a while...