Chapter 8

After I finished all my homework that I got, I went to go find the others too see if they wanted to watch a movie. I first heard the window creeking and to be honest it was a smidge creepy. I the went to Blake and Xav's room and the door opened itself, I was pretty scared now. First the window now the door. I was looking in Blake and Xav's bed room when someone put there hand down onto my shoulder and whispered in me ear, "Boo!" I screamed like crazy and behind me three voices started to laugh. I turned around to see Dan, Luca and Blake all laughing together. A tear went down my cheek as I was so scared it kind of hurt my heart.

they all immediately stopped laughing when they saw my tear and looked at me with guilty expressions and started apologising like crazy.

"God Milly were sorry, please don't cry." Luca and Dan kept chanting. while Blake was hugging me and whispering the F word and the word sorry over and over again. I wiped my tears away and tried to smile.

"It's o-ok guys. Y-You just really s-s-cared me! y-your p-prank worked!" I tell them, still a bit shaken from the events that just happened.

"Oh god. Were going to have to tell Mike, Xavier and Jace now. We are so dead." Dan started and Luca finished. I tried to convince them I was fine but it didn't really work.

"So, why are you up here anyways Milly?" Blake asks me, curiously. "Oh, Well, I was going to watch a movie and was wondering if you guys wanted to watch with me?" I answer. They all nod their heads, signaling that they do want to watch a movie with me and I start jumping up and down with excitement!

"Yay! Which movie do you guys want to watch?" I ask them, hoping they don't want to watch a horror movie.

They all scream Insidious at the same time. I say ok because I have no idea what Insidious is.

We went down the stairs to go to the cinema room and I stopped at the kitchen on the way.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" I ask my brothers. Luca and Dan ask for popcorn and coke and Blake asks me for pretzels and sprite. I got our snacks and made my way to the cinema room.

On the way there I saw Mike. Mike stopped walking and texting and looked at me.

"Milly what in hell are you doing with so much food? you know you can't eat all that?" Mike asked me as if I'm insane. "It's not all for me silly. only one of the popcorns are. The rest is for Dan, Luca and Blake. Were watching a movie! it's called Insidious!" I tell him starting of with a lecture and ending excited.

Mike looks furious by the end of my little speech. "You're going to watch Insidious? Milly that's a Horror film? The boys chose the film didn't they?" I nod, scared at the thought of watching a horror film and Mike carries on, "They are so going to get it. Wait one second, XAVIER! MARCO! GET DOWN STAIRS OUT SIDE THE CR RIGHT NOW!" Mike screamed.

Huh, I didn't know Xav was here?

They both come hurdling down the stairs. They both look pretty scared if I'm honest. Xav might be older than Mike but when Mike's angry he's like Hulk, except he doesn't go green. "Did we do something? If this is about the fight at school I swear to GOD I didn't know Milly would get in the middle of it." Marco starts rambling.

"No it's not about that, although your going to have a lengthy talk with Jace about it when he comes home. This is about the fact that our brothers, excluding Ben and obviously Jace, tried to trick Milly into watching a horror film!" Mike tells them, which gets them angry as well.

"Which one?" Xav asks Mike. "Insidious" Mike replies. Xav starts growling and storms towards the cinema with Mike and Marc on his trail. I just followed them in as I was headed to watch a movie there anyways. I was determained to watch a horror film now and try and get over how scary they are.