Chapter 7

When we arrived at school, i quickly hugged each of my brothers (that still go to highschool) and jumped out of the car. I saw Ruby almost straight away, which made me happy. We started walking towards my locker as Ruby already had all her utensils for class.

We got my stuff and headed towards Form. Ms Peterson is really nice and seems to love kids which is great, considering she's a teacher! I talked with Ruby while in Form as Joe decided to socialize. My brothers have always been pretty social, but that doesn't mean that people aren't nice or anything. It's just that I get shy when in large crowds.

Form ended and Ruby and I walked towards English. Joe had Science first so he couldn't walk with us.

Once we got the English Mr Bodhill started to teach us about acronyms, synonyms and antonyms. Some people were a little confused, but I got it straight away and helped Ruby understand them.

We than walked towards History as we were only 2 classes away from each other. I saw Joe so I went to sit next to him. The tables were set up so that you were sitting next to 1 person. Next to me was Dylan and Aiden.

Dylan than randomly handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and saw it has writing on it.

So friend, do you always sit with your brothers at lunch, if you do than can we join you?- A

I'm guessing that the note was from Aiden as it was signed with an A. I shower the note to Joe and he nodded his head, after a bit of thinking and waiting. I tapped on Dylan's shoulder and told him that they could. He looked shocked but turned around and told Aiden anyways, who just grinned in return. I smiled slightly back at him, then our teacher Ms Carter walked in and started our lesson. Joe and I took notes throughout the lesson and nothing else happened.

We went to snack time, only to see or technically hear a fight going on in the hallway. Joe and I started to run towards it, trying to see if any pf our brothers were in the fight. Sadly, Joe spotted the people fighting and saw that it was Marco and some random kid. Poor Marco, out of all my brothers, Marc was the gentle and thoughtful one. I pushed through the people, trying to help Marco. Joe was screaming something to me but I couldn't hear him so I carried on.

'You b*st*rd! You should've just kept your mouth shut. We all get that your little sister is SOOOOOOO amazing but just stop. You think your so much better than everyone else.' I heard the guy fighting Marco scream, before trying to punch him.

I finally reached them both and screamed at the top of my lungs.

'Stop! Just stop! Leave my brother alone. Being mean to people isn't worth it! Everyone just ends up hurt! You 2 are already bashed up so please stop!' I screamed. Everyone just froze in place. I hardly spoke loudly so me screaming was a shock to everyone. Marc grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. The other guy looked pained looking at Marc right next to me, so I pulled away from Marc and did something that shocked everyone. I walked over to the guy who was fighting Marco and pulled him into a hug. I was hugging him with my head half way up his stomach'

Ryder's POV: (the guy that was fighting marco)

I'm so shocked. Nobody comes within a few metres of me, like ever. I'm the bad boy of the school I guess you can say.I was fighting with Marco because i had stuck a sticky note to the back of some kid saying punch me and he took it off. When I asked what he was doing he said that he was doing the right thing. I asked him why and he said that it's what his sister would've done. He then went on saying the good things he does because his sister does it.

I had heard of his sister. She was like the school's angel. She was super smart, pretty athletic, beautiful as hell (that part I knew was true), nice, innocent, kind and caring.

So when she started hugging me I was shocked. After a few seconds I realised what was going on and how it would ruin my reputation.

'What are you doing?' I asked her, half angry, half pleased she wasn't scared of me.

'I'm hugging you. Everybody needs to feel loved, no matter who they are or what they've done and hugging is a way of showing love.' She tells me, caring, kind and innocent. I did something that shocked myself as well as most people watching. I hugged her back. This may not sound like a bit deal, but the last person who touched me, even though they might've just bumped into me, I punched straight in the face. I had to lean down quite a bit to do so as she's around 5'3 and I stand at 6'7.

I felt her smiling against me and she pulled away from she hug. Her smile is the most stunning smile I've ever seen, and it was directed at me. She just had this aura that made you want to protect her and always make sure she was happy.

Joe's POV:

I'm so proud of Milly. Angry as hell that she stepped in the middle of that fight, but still proud. She's always had the ability to make the meanest, cruelest and heartless people love her in the matter of minutes.

She had just hugged the bad boy of the school and got him to hug her back, have tears in his eyes and make him have the 'I'm-going-to-protect-you-with-my-life' look. Marco grabbed Milly and walked out of the the "fight" area. My twin Sam, Luca, Dan, Mike and I followed them. Mike jumped into his car and we all got in. Luca helped Milly in and she smiled at him as a thank you and his gaze softened and he smiled back. We All got in and drove home, done with school for the day.

Milly's POV:

Once we got home i jumped out of the car and skipped over to open the door to our house. I pushed the door open and help it open for my brothers, waiting for them to get in. Once we were all in I closed the door and saw that both Ben and Blake were home. I ran over to where they were seated and sat down in between them. They paused the game they were playing, I think it's called Zombie Island, and looked at me. I smiled and they both hugged me at the same time. I put an arm around each of them and hugged them back. We stopped hugging after about half a minute.

'What are you doing home? Not that i'm complaining because we get to spend time with you, but aren't you supposed to be at school?' Ben asked, while Blake nodded.

'Well, Marco and, i believe the other guys called Ryder, got into a fight about something, so I asked them to stop, hugged each of them and then I was pulled into Mikey's car and now were here.'

They looked at me as if I was crazy. 'You hugged Ryder Parsland and survived?' They both asked me. 'Well yeah. He hugged me back.' I tell them. 'Unbelievable! He won't even let people touch him without giving them a black eye and yet he'll hug you!' Blake says. I just looked at them confused and walked away.