Chapter 2

(if i don't write if there's a POV, conclude that it's from Milly's point of view)

Mike's POV:

Milly jumped on to me, putting what little weight she had on my neck. I looked down at her and instantly my glare softened. My brothers and I's soft spot has always been Milly. Her arms were looped tightly around my neck, and in return i tightly looped my arms around her waist, pulling her even closer into me, if possible. I put my head on top of hers and breathed in the scent of her hair, something i did regularly when i was angry.

I can't believe that Marco took Milly when it was MY turn to drive to school with her. He's gonna get it when we get home. Driving to school was one of the only times i was with Milly on alone. My brothers and i never actually said it out loud, but we all knew that each others favourite sibling was Milly, and we understood it. She was the little sister that every guy wanted, the girl every boy wanted to date (much to my distain), the girl that every girl wanted to look like and be. My brothers and I always thanked God for giving us Milly as our little sister. She had the ability to calm each of us down, make us happy in the bleakest of times and always be there for us if we needed her.

"I-I can't b-b-beathe! Mike, L-let me go!" Milly said out of breath. I took in one more breathe of her scent and put her back on the ground.

I could sense people walking by staring at us weirdly, and others walking by because of how regularly this happens.

" You know, were still waiting for OUR hugs," said Dan. Milly looked guilty and as if she felt bad. She quickly pulled each of them into quick, individual hugs. Each of them had soft expressions on their faces after she hugged them. It's always been like this. With anyone else, My brothers always have a blank or cold expression, but our little sister has always been able to make them have so much emotion on display for everyone that I've always believed she holds the keys to our hearts.

"well bye guys. I'll see you after school but i'm gonna go look for Ruby. I love you all!" Milly told us, excited.

" Bye Milly. Remember to come straight to the car after school kay?" Luca told her. " Oh and remember to sit at our table at lunch!" Dan told her. "Oh and if any boy looks at you or talks to you, make sure to tell us ok?" I tell her. Xavier and I have always been the most protective of Milly, but what can we say? She's too damn innocent and pure for her own good.

" Ok I will, and Joe and Sam, make sure to play really well today for your sport trials! I know you guys will do great! Bye!" Milly told us before quickly running to find Ruby.

We all watched her skip off and then we went our seperate ways.

....................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! 2nd chapter here, hopefully its long enough??? I know it's probably going to be really short compared to some other chapters I'll write, but bare with me, writing is hard! A LOT arder than reading! anyways, I Hope u enjoy it even though it's a short one!