Chapter 9

Sam's POV:

3 days. That's how long Milly has been out. It's now friday. It's all Joe and I's fault. If we hadn't pushed Milly in the pool she wouldn't be unconscious right now.

After we heard the guys fighting, Joe and I went down stairs, only to see Milly sitting on the edge of the pool, with a wet Mike inside the pool. We guessed that Milly had pushed him in the pool and that was why there was screaming and fighting sounds, so we decided to give Milly a taste of her medicine by pushing her into the pool. Only we didn't realise how much clothing she had on and how much it would weigh, when soaked with water, compared to her.

Once Mike had dragged her out and taken off her jacket and shoes, He started screaming at Joe and I, asking us if we were stupid or blind or we just were trying to kill Milly. He told us that the water's temperature was 5 degrees and the only reason he managed to swim in it was because he was literally cooling down from having a heated fight with the boys. Joe had asked what the fight was about, but Mike told him that it didn't matter.

Than all the others came rushing out, joined by Taylor and Tom. Xav rushed in front and picked Milly up, she really doesn't weigh that much. He carried her inside and put her on the couch. He took of her clothes when Mike stopped him. "Dude! what the hell?" Mike said. "I have to take her clothes off or they'll take more of her warmth." Xav informed us. He stripped her until she was just in her undergarnments. After a while of us just staring at her, he wrapped a few blankets around her and told Mike to hug her. Mike immediately did as he was told and we saw her warm up a bit.

Out of all of us, Mike has always generated the most body heat, Milly the least, meaning most night's he slept with her so he wasn't to warm and she wasn't to cold. After a while we put her in bed and Mike stayed with her. When Jace came home he was furious at Joe and I and grounded us for a month x the amount of days she was unconscious.

So far we have 3 months of being grounded. I guess to Jace the guilt of what we'd done wasn't enough so he decided to punish us as well. I just really hope Mil's is ok, if anything happens to her I'll probably die.

Taylor's POV: (at the time of Milly, once she had been carried inside)

Xavier had started to strip Milly and to be honest I didn't think it was such a good idea. Sure, most of the guys here were her brothers, but Tom and I sure as hell weren't and seeing a girl close to nude probably would not make Tom and I all to useful in this situation. I think Mike thought the same as me because he asked Xavier what he was doing.

Xavier told us that he was stripping Milly down as the soaked clothes were taking her body warmth, making her colder than she already was. Mike nodded and Xavier continued stripping Milly down.

Once he had taken off all her clothes, apart from her undergarments I felt my breath hitch. Sure, I knew that Milly was pretty, but seeing her with barely any clothes on was a bit different than seeing just her face. Her body was small and slim, with a few curves in the right places. She was pretty sexy, for a 15 year old. We all stared at her body for a while before Xavier wrapped her in blankets and ordered Mike to keep her warm. I wanted to be the one hugging her and I could tell that Tom felt the same as me. Even though Milly wasn't our little sister, We both feel protective of Milly, she's so small and nice. Mike carried her to her room and stayed with her. We all just sat on the couches for a little while.

"Sorry for hitting you Taylor, man. I was angry and you know, once I'm angry it's hard for my anger to go away." Xavier tells me, apologetic. "It's ok man, I understand." I tell him, understanding.

"Well well we should get going Taylor, so bye guys." Tom tells the others. We all say bye and then the two of us walk out of their house towards Tom's car. once we got in we started talking.

(Conversation, Taylor=Tay, Thomas=Tom)

Tom- Dude. I knew Milly was pretty but dude, nice bod there.

Tay- Dude, I gotta agree with you. She's pretty and she's got a nice body as well.

Tom- shame she's our best friend's little sister.

Tay- Yeah...

Tom- would you, ya know?

Tay- Nah man. She's pretty but she's like my own little sister.

Tom- Yeah. same. Pretty and nice little sister at that.

Tay- True my man, so true.

(Conversation ended)

"Well I'll see you soon man, thanks for the ride." I tell Tom.

"Anytime man, anytime." Tom tells me back. Tom's nice, a bit of a player, I don't think he's ever been in a serious relationship, just a lot of one-night-stands, but still he isn't a jerk. I go inside my house and decide to just play xbox for the rest of the day. it's already 4pm.

Milly's POV:

I try to wake up, or open my eyes but they seem shut. I try with all my force but they don't seem to be opening. I know I'm not dead, otherwise I wouldn't be fighting the darkness like crazy, but at the same time I don't feel alive. It's like im inbetween, somewhere floating on clouds, waiting for my final destination. I hope my final destination is life, not death. I don't really feel like dying. I try to relax after all the energy I just used.

"We need to do something. Guys she needs us. I need her." I hear a deep voice say.

"She has to wake up. I know I hardly know her, but she can't go now." I hear another voice say. This voice isn't as familiar as the other one.

Now to think about it, both of the voices are deep, and if I can remember, males have deep voices... OH MY GOD! My brothers. I need to see them, need to make sure they're alright. Ok, let's do this. 1...2...3...OPEN!

Arghhhhhhh it's so bright. I squint, trying to get away from the light. I try to sit up but fall back down.

"Guys! She's up!" i hear someone say. I look around the room and see 12 people in the room. 11 boys and 1 girl. I recognise 10 of the boys as my brothers and the other one as Ryder. The girl is my best friend. Ruby. "Ruby!" I say.

Everyone crowds around the bed and look at me grinning. "Hey Millie. How are feeling?" She asks me. "Umm... Ok? My throat kinda hurts, but apart from that I'm good. How are you?" I ask, giving a small smile. She laughs and Dan mutters "Of course she's wondering about us even though she's been out cold for 3 days, pun intended." I just shrug and they all laugh.

"I'm fine Milly, here's some water" Ruby tells me. I thank her for the water and after drinking I look around the room again.

"So Ryder. What brings you here?" I ask, looking at Ryder. I didn't know he was friends with my brothers. "Well, you weren't at school for 3 days and a bit, neither were your brothers so I decided to see if you guys were alright. Plus were neighbours so it wasn't that hard." He tells me, smirking.

"wait, are you telling me that my brothers missed 3 days of school because of me? What about their education? what about their homework?" I ask worried. They're going to be behind in class. So am I.

"It's ok Milly, I told your principal what happened and she fully understood. She was fine with letting you guys miss a few days of school." Jace tells me. I smile, realising that Jace is here. I haven't seen him for 4 days, I missed him like crazy. I jump on him and hug him tightly. "I missed you Nate." I tell him. "I missed you too Lia, i missed you too." jace tells me.