Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"YASSSSSSSSS!" Dan and Luca screamed at the same time.

Movie night on friday has always been our tradition. Sometimes the boys invite their friends over and I invite Ruby over and we just watch movies and eat lot's of food. I've always loved movie night, we all seemed to have the most fun then.

"A movie night sounds great if you ask me. Can I invite Ruby?" I ask Jace.

jace thinks it over a bit before looking at me and smiling. He nods and i jump up from my seat on the main couch, give him a quick hug and run to my room to get my phone.

Once I find my phone lying on my bed I pick it up, enter my password and go onto messages to text Ruby.

Conversation through text:

M- Hey Ruby. We're having a movie night. Wanna come over?

R- Sure. What time?

M- Ummm... In 2 hours, so that you come around 5:30

R- Kay. I'll bring some chips and my onesie.

M- Cool. See you in a bit Ruby!

R- U 2 Milly.

Conversation through text over:

Ruby and I have matching Unicorn Onesie's. I've got a blue and white one and she's got the pink and white one. Everytime we have a sleepover or movie night we wear our onesie's, I guess it's just become a tradition.

I grab my onesie, change into it, and run down stairs.

"Please, Please, Please can we Invite Taylor!" Dan whined at Ben. Luca was behind him doing puppy dog eyes.

"No. We've already got Jayden and Mase coming. We DO NOT need another idiot hanging around." Ben stated. Jayden, Mase and Taylor were all really funny and Jayden is a total prankster, so I understand why Ben might be a bit worried.

"How about you invite Thomas and Alex then? I invited Ruby, so I know that Jayden won't be doing any pranks?" I suggest to Ben. Ben, turns to me and I see that he was glaring, but once he say it was me his gaze immediately disappeared and his gaze softened.

I gaze him a small smile and he sighed and nodded.

Dan and Luca cheered and high fived then came and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Milly." They said at the same time. I just smile and Nod.

i pull out of the hug and Go to the kitchen to inform Blake and Xav that they're allowed to invite Alex and Tom.

Once I get to the kitchen I see that Jace is selecting the snacks, Blake and Mike are fighting about the type of pizza we should order and Xavier is on his phone.

"Hey guys. Just wanted to say three things. 1) Jace, remember that Ruby is allergic to peanuts and so is Marco. 2) Blake and Mike, just order from Pizza Hut, they let you do half pizza's and 3) Blake and Xav you two are allowed to invite Alex and Tom." I tell them all in one breath.

They all nod except and carry on doing whatever they were doing before, except for Jace, Who comes up to me and pulls me into him.

"You did well little one. Just one question, who said that Tom and Alex were allowed to come over?" He asks me, a bit accusingly.

"Ben did. Since Luca and Dan are inviting Taylor, I suggested that we invite Tom and Alex as well so that we wouldn't have too many idiots as Ben said." I tell Jace. He nods in understanding and then gives me one last half hug before going over to Blake and Mike.