Chapter 3

(Milly)

I ran towards Ruby's locker, knowing she would be there by now. I was almost at her locker when i banged into someone tall. I looked up from the ground and put my hand to my head. I felt really dizzy after that!

"Woah! Head rush!" I said, still holding my head.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't see you there, here let me help you up!" a guy i don't know said to me. He put out his hand and i took it and stood up.

"Well that was interesting! Sorry for bumping into you!" I said with a sheepish grin.

"It's ok, If it's you babe, you can bump into me anytime you want!" He told me with a sly grin on his face. I had a feeling that what he said had a double meaning but i just ignored it.

"Umm... ok? Hey, have you by any chance seen a really pretty girl, a bit taller than me with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair?" I asked him. Since i bumbed into him i might as well ask if he knows where Ruby is.

"No, sorry. I've only seen a really pretty girl with pale skin, black hair, greeny-grey eyes and strawberry lips. She looks like snow white just with longer hair." He told me winking. I don't really understand why he's winking. Maybe she's his girlfriend? "Really. I don't believe i've met her? Is she nice?" I asked, curious.

"Yea she's really nice, but i think that she's a little naive." He said to me, winking. "Well it was nice meeting you..." "Aiden" "Aiden. But i need to go find my best friend! Bye!" I told him. So his names Aiden. He looks like a Aiden to be honest. Dark brown hair, green eyes, tan, quite tall.

I turned around and carried on looking for Ruby.

Aiden's POV:

Wow. I didn't know that anyone like her went to my new school. Dylan had told me that there were a few "Babes" at his school, but he hadn't told me that someone as pretty and pure was at the school.

I tried flirting with her of course, when she bumped into me, but i don't think she even realised i was flirting with her. I can't believe someone as angelic as her has never been flirted with. Maybe she has but she's just really naive and slow.

I go and talk to Dylan about it, while getting my books.

" Hey dude. I know you told me there were a few babes at your school, but you didn't tell me that there was a snow white look-a-like angel going to your school." I said to him, accusingly while grinning.

"Dude. Please tell me you didn't try and flirt with Milly." Dylan told me with a pained face. Thought he could have her, I think not.

"Of course i flirted with her. But i don't think she even realised! She must be pretty slow. Either that or she's just been flirted with too many times!" I told him. I wouldn't be surprised if many guys tried to flirt with her, she was gorgeous and kind. I've got to admit though, the thought of other guys flirting with her caused me to feel lots of jealousy. I didn't want her with other guys and i just met the girl!

"Dude. She's slow, naive, innocent, beautiful, kind, not used to being flirted with, smart as hell, and has TEN OLDER BROTHERS!" Dylan told me, screaming at the end. Wow, he sure knew A LOT about Milly. Wait, ten older brothers? Ten? how is that possible? Their parents must've been pretty busy! Well, that explains why she's so naive!

"Dude, If you value your life, I suggest not trying to flirt with her again. The most you guys can become is friends ,Ok? Her brothers are crazy protective of her!" Dylan told me, warning and urgency laced his voice.

"Dylan chill. I can handle myself. I think your forgetting that I'm a QB and am a wrestling champ." I told him. I wasn't that scared of her brothers to be honest. So there were a lot of them, I still want her.

"Aiden seriously. You may be a quarter back and a wrestling champ, but her brothers all do football, track, swimming and wrestling. You can't take them. " Dyl said. I just smirked. " I'm serious man. Her Oldest brother Jace used to date this girl last year, called Gemma, and she suggested that her younger brother, John, should go out with Milly who at the time was 14, and he became all hostile, broke up with her, told her to never speak to him again, get out of his house and life and that if he ever saw her or her brother again, he wouldn't stop himself from beating the cr*p out of them. If theres one thing you don't want to mess with when it comes to them, its Milly." After saying this i got a smidge scared.

"So, he's the oldest, of course he's going to be over-protective of her." I said in a calm voice, which was the opposite of how i felt inside.

"Aiden, Jace is the third most protective out of all the brothers. THIRD son! THIRD" Dylan saying this worried me. The third most protective brother threatened a girl and her brother because of his sister? and this is to the girl he supposedly loved?

"Ok, Ok Dyl. I won't flirt with her anymore. But i'm still going to try and be friends with her." I screamed to him while walking off to go find my first classroom.

Milly POV:

"Ruby! I finally found you! How are you? I hope you feel better! I made you some oreo chocolate bark, just the way you like it!" I told Ruby. I was excited that i finally found her! I wanted to compare schedules and make sure she felt better after Grace leaving. I made her chocolate yesterday, becuase from experience with my brothers, chocolate cures everything!

"Hey Milly! I'm so happy you found me! I thought i was going to be on my own! Let's exchange schedules kay? Oh, and thanks for the chocolate! You know just how to brighten someones day!" Ruby told me with a smile on her face. I'm soooooooo... happy that the chocolate is working! Hopefully she'll be her happy normal self soon!

We swapped schedules and saw that we had every class except History and Math together, me being in the highest class for both subjects. Our timetables went like this:

1st period: Form- 7:20 to 7:55 - Ms Peterson

2nd period: English- 8 to 9- Mr Bohdill

3rd period: History- 9 to 10- Ms Carter (Ruby had Mr Mirkle)

Snack - 15 mins

4th period: Mathematics- 10:20 to 11:20- Mr Johnstone (Ruby had Ms Shabits)

5th period: Art- 11:20- 12:20- Ms Willis

6th period: Science- 12:10 to 1:20- Mr Shaw

Lunch- 40 mins

7th period: Gym- 2 to 3:10- Mr Davison

I was really excited about having most my classes with Ruby, all i needed now was to have some classes with Sam and Joe and I'd be thrilled!

Ruby and I started walking towards our Form room when Ruby told me some "exciting" news.

"Mil guess what? there's a new kid starting in our year!" Ruby told me clearly excited. I was excited to because if Ruby was excited that I was too!

"Cool, what're they like? Are they nice, friendly?" I asked, because i was happy that Ruby was taking her mind off of her sisters leaving.

"I don't know if they're nice, I haven't met him yet silly! All I've heard is that he's called Aiden, is tall, smart, comes from Princeton High, is 16, supposedly good looking, is a QB and does wrestling!" Ruby told me. How could i forget that Ruby probably hadn't met him yet! Now i just feel silly! I find it funny how she said she only knew a few things about him and seemed to know his whole life story. I'm so happy for her because it sounds like she's got a crush and if she does it'll definitely take her mind off Grace!

" I think you should go for it Ruby. It obviously sounds like you like him! And he'll probably like you 2, I mean who doesn't! Your the best person in the world!" Milly replied to Ruby with a huge, toothy smile on her face. Ruby started to blush and smile a lot.

They reached their form room and went in to find that only a few other people were in there, one being the guy she bumped into while looking for Ruby. So, he's in her year was all Milly thought and then she didn't pay any mind to it as she decided to find a place to sit with Ruby, waiting for the teacher to come.