Chapter 32

Paisleys pov few days later and Phil is home
I woke up and did the normal. I showered and ate breakfast with Dan, Phil, and Jonathan. Afterward I went up to my room and got a call from Lizza! Hey Lizza what's up? "Hey Paisley want to hang out today?" Yea sure where? "I figure if your family wants to come we can all go to the mall then me and you sneak off!" Sounds lit I'll go ask then text you! "Alright I'm free all day." I ended the phone and ran downstairs. I missed Lizza. I went back down to the kitchen and everyone was gone. DAD!? I called out and herd a "WHAT?" From Phil in the laundry room. I ran in there. Where's dad? "Went out for a bit." Awe well Lizza called and asked if I could go to the mall. She said you guys could come! "Do you want to go alone? Jonathan has a arts class." YES! Jonathan gets a life and now I get moe freedom!? This is great! "Oh hush! Just I want to pick you up and drop you off. Or Dan. We can go when he gets back and I'm changed." Okay thanks dad! I then ran up to my room to text Lizza. We agreed to meet at 11:30 so I had plenty of time. I did school work then Dan got home. Then Jonathan got some art supplies. Not much going on. "Paisley!" I was snapped out of my science lesson which I was okay with. YESS!? I yelled to whoever yelled my name. "Come down here!" I went down to see who it was. "You ready?" Dan asked with the car keys. Hold on one minute! I said panicked not paying attention what time it was. I threw on some black leggings and a big tie dye t shirt and my adidas shoes. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down stairs. My hair was fine and I already did my makeup. And we left. In the car Dan gave me some money to spend and then I saw Lizza Dan stopped the car. "Okay Paisley be safe I love you!" I love you too dad. He kissed my cheek  and I got out and waved goodbye. I saw him drive off a bit slow. Then I started paying attention to Lizza. "Paisley!" She said then hugged me. I missed you Lizza! "I missed you too!" We then began to walk inside as it was cold and snowy. "Where to first?" I need some caffeine! So we stopped at the coffee shop. We drank and walked around. We made our way to h & m which we were both obsessed with. We went in tried on clothes bought some stuff. The average. We made our way around the mall and while in Forever 21 Lizzas phine started ringing. "It's David let me answer this. Okay I should call my dad anyways. I got out my phone and me and Lizza started drifting away. But she kept her eye on me the whole time. I guess I was too young to walk around a store. Hey dad! "Hey everything okay?" Yea I just figured I'd check back with you. Dad said I should. "Oh okay yea well just tell me when your ready to be picked up. I'm just at home filming." Alright well we're not done but I'll tell you when we are. "Alright, do that. I love you have fun." Love you dad. Bye. "Bye."

"Was that your dad?" Yea I was just checking up. "Which one was that." Hah that's right I have two dads. It was Dan. "Okay well David called he's gonna meet us here." Oh cool I miss him! "Yea! It'll be fun! And he needs film for his vlog." I'll try to be funny! "Your around cameras all the time I'm sure with both your parents being youtbers?" Other than the tours and fans not really. They keep it as normal at home as possible. They vlog but not often. "Hmm well it's pretty easy. Just be yourself and stay cool." I can do that. "Yea. Anyways David is literally like 5 minutes away so he will be here soon." Alright. I just am not allowed to leave the mall. "Yea no were staying here. I know your younger and stuff." Do I act younger? "I wouldn't hang out with you if you acted like you were 14 so no." Alright! Can I get that in writing? Lizza laughed. David showed up soon enough and it was like nothing had ever changed. We just all hung out and David vlogged and it was chill. Not much happening I checked the time, it read 4:23. Guys I gotta get home soon I have dance at 6. "Okay you need a ride?" David offered. Nah I probably will have Dan bring my practice clothes and go straight to dance. "Alright." "She's too young to drive with strangers!" Lizza said in a baby voice. "How old are you?" David asked. 14, I said almost disappointed. "WHAT?! No seriously??" Yep. "You can't even drive!" I'm not even technically in high school. "Technically?"  I'm two years ahead of other kids my grade level which would be 8th grade. "DAMN YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!" Home school.

Hey guys. I don't really know much about David and Lizza except for FRIM David's vlogs but they seem funny so I put them in the story because I thought they would be cool characters to have. Also I'm bringing JC back from the past or at least plan to. Idk much about him either but still, he seems cool and funny so he's here. ( in the writing not like I can actually see him )