Going home

Time skip to driving home in a taxi
Paisley's pov:
❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕
I brought my luggage down. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS WHEN KATE TOLD ME THAT DAN AND PHIL WANTED ME. I didn't know much about YouTube or the Internet but weren't YouTube people kinda famous? I heard the other kids at school talking about Tyler Oaksley? Was that his name? Anyways we had been driving for about ten minutes.
How much longer? I asked Phil. "About 5 minutes so not very long" he said
" impatient much?"Dan asked looking back from the passenger seat looking at me and Phil in the back seats. Um no just curious I answered back sarcastically sassy. They both kinda chuckled and the rest of the time was quiet. I liked them, they were the family I always wanted, and I have a feeling they can relate to my weird and quirky personality. At least that's how Lilly said I was. I got lost in my thoughts and snapped back when the taxi stopped out the apartment. Dan pulled his wallet out of the back pocket of his black jeans. Phil also had black jeans on but with more of a colorful top. The driver popped the trunk and Phil grabbed my suitcase. Dan got a key out and we entered. Finally we got into the actual house. It seemed very colorful and not very modern I guess, how should I know? But the was a cool chandelier which caught my eye. "Like it" Dan asked as if he would die if I didn't. It's cool I said dropping my duffle bag on the kitchen floor to look around some more. Phil put the suitcase down next to it. I walked into the living room and saw the colorful pillows in the dark leather couch. It almost represented them. Colorful Phil and dark Dan. Interesting. I also saw the tv and all the games.   I've never played so I wasn't interested in that. "Wanna see your room?" Dan asked slightly startling me. Yea of course I said smiling at him. He took me to a white painted room with a bunk bed (what?) with a blue that I reallyyyyy liked frame and a wordrobe in the corner. Then it caught my eye. A FISH TANK! I ran over to that to see the little colorful fish swimming in the tank that was almost as long as my arms. "You like fish?" Phil asked walking inside my room! I do now, I said watching their little selves swim around. I then turned around figuring I should pay attention to them. I walked up to Dan and Phil who were now my fathers and hugged them. "Thank you for adopting me" I said softly. They hugged back then released. I sat on the bottom bed with a huge smile plastered on my face. Then my smile went to a confusion. Why do I have a bunk bed if it's just me? " oh I always wanted a bunk bed for myself as a kid so I wanted you to have one." Dan said smiling also. Phil climbed to the top bunk and peeked down to were you could only see his hair and his eyes. His hair stoke up and that made me and Dan laugh. In the corner was a box. How didn't I not see the box when I came in I stopped laughing and stood up from the bed. "Oh that's just some stuff we got and didn't know if you would like " Phil said while turning in the top bunk to lay flat on his stomach. "Well go on, you can open it!" Dan said. Ok jeez, I went to open the box and the first thing I grabbed I knew I liked. It was an old timey cat clock and when it had batteries it's eyes and tail would go back and forth with the ticks. Oh I have to have this hung up. "Ok it needs batteries so we will get some at the store tomorrow." Phil said. He seemed to be a bit more responsible then Dan In some ways but in other ways Dan was. It was weird. I kept pulling stuff out. It was mostly just wall and room decor. I of course picked the cat knowing my love for cats, a lava lamp in a very pretty blue, white little star shaped fairy lights to put around my bunk bed, a Grey Totoro stuffed animal ( i have seen the film) and vans off the wall poster and socks which were random. I thanked them do the stuff the they both left to go make lunch even though it was like 4:00. Except Phil came back up to give me my luggage. Thank you Phil just sit it next to the wardrobe please. He did as I said than came over and hugged me. I hugged back but I wasn't a big cuddle/ hug type person. But I dunno it's was different with Dan and Phil. My head came a little under his chin and it was like we fit. The perfect family. The perfect life. Phil then kissed my forehead in a dad type way and then said that lunch would be done in 20 minutes. He walked out and closed the door. I started packing away my clothes and hanging stuff up in my wardrobe. After that I brought out all my pencils and drawing stuff and laid it on the table. I still needed a few things for my room. My favorite colors are grey and blue so I wanted to keep my room like that. So I figured I would make a list and ask if Dan and Phil could take me to go get some stuff tomorrow. I soon then went down for lunch or whatever meal this is by now. I went down to find Dan at the stove making ground beef and taco shells and cheese on the counter. "Tacos anybody", Dan yelled trying to form a Spanish accent. I tried to but I too am terrible with accents. Phil was sitting at a table with five chairs. He had two phones and a mac book next to him while he had his glasses on and seemed to be deep in thought staring at the laptop. Whatcha doin. I said as if I was Isabelle off phineas and ferb.
" I figured if you were me and dans child you needed access to the Internet." Phil said seeming preoccupied with the computer. I slid over to him. I saw my name! Paisley2309@gmail.com (just made that up) Wait this is mine? It is Phil said looking up smiling. I opened my eyes wide them looked over to Dan to see he was still trying to cook. The grease popped his hand and I could hear him softly yelling to himself "shit dumb ass grease got my hand." What was that Dan I said kinda snooty. " he sarcastically glared back at me. We then ate and I took my new MacBook and iPhone to my room and sat on the top bunk. I could call this place my home, my bed, and most importantly, my family.