Tyler

I woke up to Dan shaking me a bit. W-what is it Dan? "Get up were meeting Tyler in two hours. "I looked at my phone, 10:02. Dan left and I threw a shirt on (I sleep in my bra, don't judge) and hobbled down the stairs. I'm pretty sure I was wearing phils shirt because it was huge on me. Phil was sat down eating cereal still wearing his pajamas too. I grabbed the bowls and stuff and sat down and poured myself some cereal too." Why are you wearing my shirt?" Phil asked. It was in the clean laundry basket so I took it. He smiled and laughed. We continued to eat when the thought came to my head. Phil who's Tyler? "His name is Tyler Oakley he's a big YouTube star and he is also one of me and dans friends. If you like him enough we believe he will take you for the two weeks." Oh yea that I thought and mentally rolled my eyes but on the outside I just nodded and kept eating. I loved my dads so much and have gotten used to them being there when I wake up and helping me with my online school. Wait did I just call them my fathers?! I mean it was just mentally but that's the first time it's happened. I mean I treat them like fathers. They treat me like I'm there daughter but it's the first time this has happened. Maybe I'll try and call them that and see what they think. See how they act. "Ley?" I was awoken from my thoughts by Phil saying my name. Yea? "You done?" He said standing up. I took one last bite then gave Phil my bowl to wash it. Usually Dan kept the place nice but Phil did too. I just kept my room clean and picked up after myself. I went to my room. I really didn't want to get dressed I just wanted to lay here and sleep. I checked my phone. Usually I wouldn't have any notifications because I didn't have many friends. I wasn't sad about that I don't want a lot of friends anyways. But today I had a text from pj, something with Tyler and Twitter and my Instagram was going nuts. I went to Twitter first to check out what Tyler said. And to snoop on his account. He tweeted at me and said. "Can't wait to see these wonderful people today. @ phillester @ danhowell @ paisleylester. I tweeted back at him. Can't wait to meet you Tyler😊 @ tyleroakley . I then checked Instagram . Usually I didn't go on there but apparently my followers were creating a hashtag to make me post something. I looked at my most recent post. 27 weeks. That's not that long is it? Aweee it's a picture of me Dan and Phil! It was the day I was adopted. Aweeee I loved that day. I figured I would give the people what they wanted. I'd be less absent on social media. Maybe I could be one of those cool tumblr type accounts. I scrolled through my photos. I picked one that I took of a random cat near the water. That's tumblr right? I posted it and people went nuts again. I kinda loved it. I'll definitely post more. I then checked on what pj wanted. Me and him texted quite a lot. He was just cool to talk to and an awesome listener. His text said. " hey what's up herd you guys were meeting Tyler in London today, can I tag along:)" "oh of course pj <3" I then got ready .
I figured I try and look nice because I'd be seen on snapchats and instagrams and stuff so yea. I wanna do a black and white Instagram theme. That seems tumblr and popular. And easy. I put on a long army green jacket with a black skater skirt and a mint green converse t shirt tucked into my skirt loosely. I finished off with leaving my hair down but I straightened it. I then did my makeup with simple eyeliner, concealer, blush, and mascara. I checked my cat clock. 11:04. We had a good 45 minutes so I sat at my desk and turned music on my record player. I played the fall out boy album, American beauty\ American phycho . I grabbed my note book and began to draw . I drew a camera with a heart around it. After that I figured I grab my bag and head down. I picked my small Michael kors bag to sling around my neck. I threw my phone in my pocket and grabbed some black socks out of my drawer. I put the socks and combat boots on. It looked good with the army green jacket💪🏻. I felt like the "we can do it" lady on the posters. I loved her. Feminism was also something I loved. Anyways I grabbed my camera and threw the strap around my neck. I looked in my full body mirror. Ehh, I then took the Michael kors bag off. Too many straps. Perfect I mumbled. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 11:40. Gotta blast. I walked out and Phil was walking out of his room too. He was way more energetic than earlier. I guess he had his coffee. " um are you gonna your turn your music off?" Phil said oh I ran into my room and quickly took the record off and put it back on its shelf. I then went back to the hallway to find a smiling Phil. Are you laughing at me? Oh oh no. He said sarcastically.i snickered and we walked to the living room. Oh yea pj is coming with us. Ok I'll text him where we're going said Dan. I quickly turned to see a wild Dan in the browsing position. I sat down next to him. He was on tumblr. Ya ready? I asked him. As ready as I'll ever be! Said putting his phone in his pocket and jumping up. He was wearing a galaxy jumper with black jeans and I just kind of stared at it. I loved to look at the way the colors mingled and kind of danced across dans body. "Hello?" Dan said and snapped in my face. I slightly jumped. "Ready?" As ready as I'll ever be! I said mocking Dan. Phil grabbed is wallet and keys then opened the door. He opened the door for us and let Dan through then when I tried to walk through he dropped and arm down. "Wait were riding the subway do you have your Oyster card?" I ran up to my room and grabbed my wallet and put it in my pocket. I loved how many pockets this thing has. I ran back down and ran out the door passing both Dan and Phil. "Slow down there sonic!" Dan said. I got to the end of the hall and waited. They caught up with me and we all just kind of walked together. We had to walk about 4 blocks to get to the subway. Where are we going I asked either one of them, just whoever answered first. "We are going to meet Tyler and pj at Starbucks then just walk around and shop and stuff. Ok sounds cool.

Pj's pov oh changing it up!

I checked my watch 11:55. I wasn't that early. Whatever I knew Tyler would be late. I went up to the lady and ordered. Can I have a venti Carmel frappe, blended please? Man I was a white girl at heart. "Yes sir, whipped cream?" I felt as if I knew her. Um no, no thank you. "Ok that'll be 2.76 pounds. I handed her the money and waited for my drink. Where did I know this girl. Was she from my university. No, did I grow up with her? Maybe, ehh I'll think about it later. as I was grabbing my coffee Tyler walked in. "Why hello my friend." I turned, hello Tyler how are you doing. He hugged me and I felt like a giant against him. We pulled apart and I looked him dead in the eye. Tyler I need to tell you something important. I said not letting emotion show on my face. Tyler's smile dropped to the ground. What is it? He asked. I waited a second. Your late, i then playfully shoved my watch I his face. His smile then came back to flood his face. PJ I thought something was actually wrong he said pushing me slightly. We laughed and sat down. "Where are those other three. Now they're real late!" Tyler said. I don't know I'm sure between the three of them something terrible happened! I said teasing Tyler. We laughed then they walked in I saw paisley walk in first and Tyler ran up and hugged her then Phil then Dan. "Well pj you just gonna sit there?!" She said her arms outstretched for me. I stood up and hugged her then we both sat down then dan next to her then Phil then me and Tyler next to each other in a big circle table.
Tyler's pov
Dan and Phil told me about the whole thing about paisley and taking care of her for two weeks and honestly I would love the company. But I'm just going to see how she is around me. I walked into Starbucks and there pj was. Me and him were good friends but haven't talked in a while. I was excited to see him. I walked up and I think I kind of startled him. We hugged then he started getting all serious. It was really freaking me out. He has no emotion On his face and said "I need to tell you something" I was scared out of my mind. Did something happen to the other three? Were they dead? Bad thoughts flooded my mind. "Your late" he said and I nearly punched him. I really thought something bad happened. We made our way to our seats when paisley came in. I ran up to her and hugged her and she hugged back. She smelled sweet like fruity perfume. Kinda like sour patch kids. It's so nice to meet you I kinda mumbled. Phil and Dan made there way Into the door and I hugged them too. We all then sat around the table talking. Paisley definitely was friends with pj. And Dan and Phil were so loving and fathering to her. I could just feel the love around the table honestly. Dan soon stood up and looked at Phil and paisley and made a look like "want anything?" Paisley stood up and said "you'll for get my order as soon as I tell you dad." So they both walked over and stood in the line. I already made coffee at home so I was good. Phil was being all quiet. Hey Phil your talkative today! "Hm yea tell me about it" he said jokingly and went back to staring at a wall. I figured he was stressed so I just left it alone. Me and pj talked about randomness. And oscars hotel because IM OBSESSED. Then he asked if I could be in an episode. I ABOUT EXPLODED RIGHT IN THE STARBUCKS I WAS SO EXCITED. Paisley was just sipping her drink and talking to Dan and Phil mostly. So I figured I'd get her talking. Well paisley do you care if I ask a question? "Hit me" What is your background story? Because I hear like three accents in your voice. I said laughing the last part. She smiled her cute little smile and started her story and everyone just listened." Well I was born in New York, and I lived there till I was about hmmm, 7 maybe 8. So that's the American in me. But both my parents are Swedish. And my older was born in Greece. And they lived in turkey right up until I was born. So we will get to him later. and when I was about 7 we moved to England. I had never meet any grandparents or other family because basically it was just my mom dad me and my brother left in our family's existence. So we're living in England and I'm at home alone because I didn't want to go to church that morning. I was 11. That's the day I got a call telling me that my mother father and brother died in a car crash. It was terrible. I told them where I was and they came and brought me to foster care. The first month I counted how many words I said. It was 23. I hated everything about it. But eventually I learned to live with it and moved on. So yea then I meet Dan and Phil and BAM here I am. Oh and my brother is also 22 or would be now if he hadn't of died so yea that's kind of weird. " wow I didn't know all of that. "Well that's why I told you." "I've herd this same story about 5 times." Pj complained. "Well go cry a river build a bridge and get over it PEEJ!" " well if you all will excuse me I have a bridge to be built." " aww come on your no fun" Phil cheered. The rest of our time we spent walking around London shopping and doing touristy stuff. I really liked paisley and I felt ready for the two weeks with her.
This was so long and took me forever.