Reunited

Pj and Chris basically dragged me on the plane. I sat down in between them and put my seat belt on as fast as humanly possible and tried to close my eyes and sleep. I obviously couldn't. The intercom came on and it was just the pilot telling us were about to take off. I clenched my fists and pj was trying to soothe me but it didn't work. I grabbed a little white pill out of my jacket pocket. "Wait what is that!" Chris said and before I could react he knocked it out of my hand. Chris! It's melatonin! It's literally just an all natural drug to help me sleep! I pulled the bottle out of my jacket took out another pill and gave Chris the bottle to look at. "Did you tell the guards?" Pj asked. They were acting like they were my parents. No they would take them from me and I need these. "Ok just keep them in your pocket." I know Chris. The plane soon took off and I soon fell asleep. I woke up to pj shaking me. "You want something to drink? Eat? You've been out forever!" Yea I'll take a water. "Two waters and two bags of peanuts please." The lady handed us our bottles of water ad peanuts. I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to sleep. Chris was out too. How long was I asleep? "Like 5 hours!" Why didn't you let me keep sleeping! I usually sleep the whole way on planes so I don't have to deal with anxiety! "It's ok it's ok and you needed to eat." Whatever. I drank the whole water and are non of the peanuts. I just watched Netflix for about 3 hours and went back to sleep. "I awoke when the plane was moving harshly. PA-PJ! I grabbed his wrist tightly."it's fine were just landing! WERE IN AMERICA! And when we get off the plane see who's been texting you because your phone wouldn't stop flashing. I turned it on airplane mode though." Wait so my dads are in there! I pointed to the building. "Yep as soon as we get off the plane they will be waiting." I just smiled crazy. "Hey Chris!" Pj yelled and Chris stumbled awake. Were landing sleeping beauty. "Oh." Chris said with no emotion whatsoever. And just kept staring. Ok then.
"Paisley you slept all but like 4 hours. I'm not good at much other than sleeping and the Internet. What time is it? "8:30am" So we have the whole day to do whatever! "Basically." Eventually we got off the plane I was so excited to see my dads it was just going to be great. I can tell them about my time with Tyler. And how great I did in the plane! God I'm lame. Pj just had to make us wait till everyone else left then we finally got up got our carry ons and me Chris and pj finally started walking. As soon as I got into the actual building I saw my dads taking pictures with fans. I decided to sneak up behind them and get in it too. Once they saw me in the picture they turned around. "PAISLEY" Dan yelled and hugged me. Phil got in on the hug. All I herd were aweeees behind us and pictures being snapped. I loved our little family so so much. So how's the tour been! "It's been GREAT but today we don't have anything for vidcon or the tour or anything." Phil said excitedly. "Yea we just wanna have the day to hang of with you IN AMERICA!" Dan added. So what do we do first. "Get your luggage and drop it off at the hotel." Dan said as if I was dumb. Ok let's go. I slung my huge backpack over me and Phil grabbed my other carryon. "What did you pack bricks!?" Nope just all my hopes and dreams. "Same" Dan said extremely fast. We got all my luggage them hailed a taxi. Finally we got to the hotel and Phil searched everyone of his pockets to finally find the card for us to get in. The hotel door opened and I was very pleased. There was a little kitchen and a living room and another door. I guess those were the bedrooms. I walked through the door and found only two beds. "Yea the people who got the room forgot we had three people." Phil said apologetic. Oh well I'll sleep on the couch. "You know the bass are pretty big?" Dan asked me like I was crazy. You kick in your sleep. No thanks. I'll just sleep on the couch. "It's not a pull out couch." Well that sucks for me doesn't it.? "Yea I guess so Phil said laughing." So hungry." I'm actually dying I ate nothing on the plane. "Wait are you serious." Yea and Chris is trying to slap pills out of my hand and I got mad and went to sleep so I slept the whole time except for like 4 hours pj said. So that's cool. "Ok well would you like food before Before you turn to ashes?" Dan said all snarky. Yes I'm about to just like die and I have a headache. I grabbed my phone and smaller back pack because I'm a two year old and all I wear anymore are backpacks. And we were off. Phil was trying to hail a cab. Hold on I learned this in New York. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled extremely loud when a taxi came by and I waved my hands. I knew my way around cabs and taxis so I figured I'd just take over. "Where yah going?" Could you take us to the town mall? I figured they had to have an I hop or something. "Yea sure. So are you from around here. Yea we are. I knew not to tell them we didn't know our way around because then he might take the long way and cost us more. We stayed in silence. I think Dan and Phil got the idea not to talk because they're accents would be a dead give away. The driver was making a bunch of weird turns. I decided to get my map out on my phone. He was taking the long way. Uh hey. I tried to say in my most intimidating New York accent. Where are we going? "I'm getting you too the mall sweet pea just calm down." I don't know what mall your going to were trying to get to the Orlando mall. "Ok and this way has less traffic. Ya know vidcon in town and there's enough people to build another colony." Well YAH KNOW if YOU didn't make so many u turns and take so many back roads we would be there by now! "Would you like to drive?" THAN WHAT WOULD WE PAY YOU FOR! "ENOUGH!" Dan screamed and grabbed my waist and sat me down as I was now basically in the mans face. "JUST DROP US OFF HERE." Dan screamed again. The car violently stopped. We got out without paying. "What no tip?" The man smiled and drove off. Ugh where the bloody hell are we? I groaned. "Why does you switching accents lead to you becoming a different person." Dan said laughing. I really don't know but I'm hungry. "Ok I'm going to call a cab because I can tell this isn't a very busy street" Phil looked at me almost as if he was disappointed. Well we won't be giving him 5 stars. Phil chuckled. I knew how to make him smile. "Why are you so dominant?" I don't know I just like being in control. "Yes and that's all fine and good but when it comes to stuff like this just let me and Dan handle it. Ok?" Ok. Phil pulled me in a hug then put his arms around my shoulders for his arm rest. We were both looking at Dan. "Ok an uber will be here in 3 minutes." Dan announced. Ok cool. "Yea and what Phil said. Your 14! Not 20. So when it comes to stuff more grown uppy like this just let me and Phil take the lead." You do realize you just said grown uppy? "Hush" I smirked. Soon the uber pulled up and he took us the correct route. We got to the mall and got to a restaurant. We talked like we used o when we would sit at home and eat a meal. Ugh I missed my dads. "So was your food good?" Phil asked smiling. I think the waiter could have brought out a cactus and I would eat it so yea. My food was great. "This made Dan laugh."

Dans pov:
I'm so glad paisley is with us. Oh god me and Phil missed her so much. Wait we haven't even seen Tyler. Paisley um wasn't Tyler supposed to be taking care of you? "Yea but when we got to the airport I found pj and Chris and he found Connor and Troye so we kind of split. But he was on the plane. I herd his giggles." Ok just as long as he's not dead. "Are you guys about finished?" Phil asked anxious to leave. Yea I'm about done. Where do you guys want to go today. "Um Disney obviously." Ok we will have a family Disney park day. "Yay!" Phil screamed. Me and paisley looked at him strange. "Maybe we will just leave you here." "Oh but you can't get rid of me paisley." Phil looked at her and poked her shoulder all weird and evilly. Phil could you not scare my our daughter off? "Then I'll just go for you Danny boy what do you think about that hmmmm." Oh hush.