Where will i go?

Dans pov:
I honestly couldn't believe this. Phil wasn't that type of person. I thought he was virgin! Phil aren't you virgin? "Well obviously not!" Oh "ok let's just get over this it'll all be fine no one knows." Right so what are we gonna do about paisley not being able to come on tour with us the first 2weeks. "We will talk to her about it at dinner." That's such a dad thing to do. " what are we?" Shut up I said smiling.
(I know change povs a lot sorry.)
Paisley's pov:
Dan and Phil called me into phils room and asked me weird questions about my past life. Whatever I brushed it off and went back to my room. I went to my desk to draw and listen to Fall out boy. I've really been liking them recently. They are like my first music interest because back at the orphanage we didn't get phones to listen to music on. The Pheonix came on and I turned my earbuds up. I was drawing the flowers from Alice in wonderland. I loved that movie. I was just drawing when Phil yelled up at me "DINNER WILL BE READY IN 10 MINUTES" I didn't answer. I put up my drawing stuff on its little shelf and went downstairs to the kitchen. Phil was at the stove making hamburger meat. Whatcha making. "Tacoooos, could you grab the lettuce?" I grabbed a big bag of lettuce out of the fridge. What are we feeding an army of hamsters? I said joking because the bag is so big. " nope it's just cheaper to buy the bigger bag, smart ass. He added laughing. I was shocked Phil cursed. Oh my Phil how dare you curse, and to your own daughter too! Tsk tsk, I said sarcastically. *dan walks in* oh Dan did you hear Phil he said ass! Still joking obviously. "Well Phil! How could one do such a thing? Dan added with obvious sarcasm. Phil shrugged never taking his eyes off the pan. Stirring and flipping it. "AHH" Phil screamed grabbing his hand. What what is it. " the stupid grease popped on my hand!" "Go run it under some cold water I'll finish cooking." Phil walked away looking at his hand. Such a drama queen. "Oh tell me about it" me and Dan said in teenage girl voices. Phil soon came back and Dan set out plates and put the tacos on them. We were just talking and Dan then looks up from eating and finish his bite."paisley?" Dan asked. Um yes? "Well you know how me and Phil are going on tour in about two weeks right?" Yeaaa what about it? Dan was being really weird then Phil can in and it got kinda weirder. "Wellll we sorta kinda can't take you with us the first two weeks and you will have to stay with someone." WHAT! "Calm down calm down we are going to let you choose who to stay with and you actually have many options" Phil coed.  How about by myself? Dan and Phil looked shocked at what I said. "I think it's safer that you go with someone" Dan said. Well then what are my *many options* I said sounding like Phil. "Well there is either my mum or phils, Martyn, pj, or Chris." I've only met pj and Chris. "Well Martyn is cool." Phil chimed in.  I'll pass. "Then pj?" Nope " Chris?" Nah "nan Lester?" Nuhuh "my mom?" I don't think so. "Then who do you plan on feeding you? Phil said kind of sternly. This was different. "Well she could go with Adrian." Dan said looking towards Phil. I gave them both a crazy look . How about I stay here and you guys have people check up on me. Call me text me come visit me whatever. "Paisley that's not going to work" Dan said very sweetly. I didn't feel like pushing Dan or Phil because if already been rude turning down staying with basically all the people they love. "Ok look what if we got one of our more famous YouTube friends? They would love the publicity and probably the company?" Dan said. Like who. "Maybe Tyler or Louise, perhaps Zoe and alphie?"  Ok maybe . Just give me time to think about it. Let me sleep in it. Dan and Phil nodded in unison and we all went back to our tacos and normal chatting.
Later on in the night. 11:22
I got out of the shower and got on some pjs. I still didn't know who to pick. I plugged in my hair dryer and quickly blew out my hair still leaving it a little damp but better than before. Then I threw it into a messy bun. I got on my phone on my top bunk. Dan walked in and he did what he usually did when he said goodnight to me. He told me good night and used his arms to hold himself up on the side of the bed to kiss my forehead. But this night I could smell alcohol on his breath. It wasn't that bad maybe a little wine but still it was displeasing. He left and Phil came."hey you asleep?" Phil asked. Nope about to *yawn* "did you smell the wine in dans breath?" Phil said smiling and kind of giggling at Dan. Yea I sure did, I said turning from my back to my stomach. "Yea well I guess he just needed it, stuffs been busy right before the tour and between the radio show, taking care of our beloved daughter, and His mom stuffs been crazy." What's wrong with nan Howell? "Well she, ugh um there isn't a real easy way to put this but she says that me and Dan aren't ready for a child  but we've had you over a month and I don't know how I lived without you. Just know we always love you. Ok?" Phil you act like I should care what some old bag who's about to turn to dust anyway thinks.
She can lick my shoe like the bottom feeder she is.  "Well don't say that! She may be skeptical of me and Dan as parents but never said anything about you being a bad child or anything. Just calm down Dan and I are frustrated too but i mean your right, just don't let it go to our heads." I love you Phil. "I love you too ley (le-e)" Phil called me ley like as in the end of paisLEY. So idk if it's a nick name or just a way to shorten my name to say it faster. Either way I was fine with it. Goodnight. "Night!" Phil called leaving my room. He left the door open. PHILLLLLL!! "What what" shut the door please, I said then put an innocent smile on my face. He did just that and I herd him walk to his room then I fell asleep.