Chapter 18

Liza called the guys up to my room and me and gabby were rolling at the noises they made. Whatever was happening Phil was winning. The guys soon came up and I told them my plan. Ok so we're gonna mess with my dads who were overprotecting me and now they are having sex and they told me they weren't even dating. Ok so we need someone to pretend to be flirting with me then we pretend to make out. "How about Alex do it, you two are about the same age!" David yells. I can assure you I'm younger but ok sure. Alex steps forward. "Wait what do I do!" Ok so we will make it obvious that I don't think they are in there and I'll take you in there and we will PRETEND! To make out. Ok? "Sounds good to me." Ok Start laughing. "Hahahaha Paisley oh my god! Did that really happen?!" Oh my gosh yea it was hilarious. I herd stumbling and an "oh shit". I placed the key card in and slowly opened the door. Come on my dads are doing stuff so we have the room to ourselves. "Oh cool." We talked for a good two minutes then Alex slammed me on the bed. I quietly moved to the other bed. He began making kissing noises with his hand. I about died. I was completely on the other bed and I knew Dan or Phil would pop out at any moment now. I mouthed to Alex. 'Say something that would piss them off' he nodded and quit with his hand. He then started to make that zipper noise with his jacket that sound like it was someone's jeans. "OK ENOUGH!" Someone walked out from the bathroom. To my surprise it was pj! WHAT THE HELL PJ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHAT WHERE THOSE SOUNDS! "I might ask you the same thing PAISLEY!" He sounded so father like and mad. Um I wasn't doing anything. I thought I herd Dan and Phil in here and was gonna play a prank on them. So my friend Alex here pretended to kiss me when really he was making kissing noises with his hand! Now your turn PJ! "I was trying to find Dan and Phil!" Well first off you have no shirt on and I doubt you have anything behind that towel. Secondly I herd sex noises all my friends out there did! "Wait what!" Pj who is in the bathroom? "Who the bloody hell do you think it is Paisley its Chris." He said gritting his teeth at me and getting close me and grabbing my shoulder. Ok ok just let me get my stuff and go I'm going to the beach we have an adult gabby and you and Chris can get back to whatever that was. "You really have bad timing." Wait so PISS IS REAL. That's what I called their ship name. "Get the fuck out." I grabbed my stuff in need and stuffed it in a beach bag and Alex picked it up. I laughed the whole way out and before I left I screamed. BYE CHRIS LOVE YOU! "Bye Paisley!"' I walked out smirking and as soon as I shut the door David shoved a vlogging camera in my face. "How was it having sex with Alex?" Bloody great. He shoved the camera in Alex's face then. "How was it having sex with your crush?" Alex blushed and I laughed. Awe it's ok Alex no need to be embarrassed. I put my arm around his shoulder even if he was taller. "ILL GIVE YOU TEN DOLLARS TO KISS ON THE LIPS" David screeched. Each? "Sure!" I shrugged my shoulders and me and Alex both turned and kissed. It was quick but hey. Money is money. David handed us out money which I happily took and slipped it into my beac bag that Alex still was holding. "Bloody hell? God your so British!" Scotty said randomly. Piss off Scotty! I said even more British. We all laugh and Scotty pushed me. "Wait how old are you then?" Gabby asked. I'd rather not say because I don't want you to think of me as a kid. I'm an adult. "Ok since we don't know your age *turns to Heath* no drinking." "You all treat me like a alcoholic or something." "Ahh Heath you are." David always seemed to have something smart to say. We all just kept walking and laughing and talking. The beach was just down the elevator and walk out towards the pier. I was so excited and I grabbed everything I needed. And I got a new bikini that was adorable. It was one of those multi colored triangle ones. It was blue and orange and I loved it. We finally got down there and I went to the bathroom down there to change. I got my bathing suite on and put my cover up on. I then threw my hair up into a cute messy bun. Good thing I wore water proof mascara. I then grabbed my bag and headed back to the group. They were all either in the beach or in the water. I was extremely excited because I didn't get many chances to go to warm beaches like this back in London. I ran with my bag flowing behind me. I quickly got my towel out and laid it on the ground. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Hey you all live in London too! Don't stare at me like I'm crazy. "Yea but have you never seen a beach before?" Alex asked. Well of course I have but its been a while. They all seemed to shrug it off.  I know they used to live in l.a. But when I did live in America I lived in freaking New York! It's too cold for beaches! So the beach might be lame for them but to me it was awesome! I got on my phone and just started snapchating pictures and getting videos of other people with the different filters. I decided that if no one else would then I would go into the ocean. I ran out and it was freezing. I waited to get used to the water little by little till I was about hip deep. I then herd splashing behind me. I turned to see Alex running after me laughing and I started laughing too. Until he mauled me over and I was under water with my phone in my hand. Oh but you bet I was prepared I had a life proof case. I'm not getting my phone wet! When I surfaced Alex just looked at me and smiled. Very funny. "You flailing under water is pretty funny." Oh no I was talking about this is said as I jumped onto him. He didn't budge next thing I knew I was just holding on to Alex's neck and my legs around his waist. I expected him to fall over. "Uhh what are you doing?" WHY WONT YOU FALL OVER! I tried wiggling and nothing worked. He grabbed me under my shoulders as if I were a dog he didn't want to touch and dangled me over the water. I figured I wouldn't try and escape and maybe he won't drop me. Now what are you doing? My feet barley touched the water. I kinda felt helpless. If this were my dads or piss (pj and Chris) I probably would've kicked them away a long time ago. "Do you feel helpless?" Did he read my mind? Why. "Do you feel helpless?" well YEA kinda. "Ok then tell me how old are you?" I couldn't tell him my real age. How old are you? "I'm 16 now tell me, how old are you." I'm 15. "Well your not that young." He dropped me and I fell in the water and submerged.  I came up for air. WHAT WAS THAT FOR? "Well I needed to know you weren't like 13 incase we date." Your not good with people are you? I started walking back. I sat next to Liza on her towel. "What was all that." Alex forcing me to tell him my age. "You know he likes you?" Yea I kinda picked that up. "You too would be cute. I so ship that!" Don't get your hopes up. "Awe" let's take pictures. "Ok, David you wanna take a picture of me and Paisley?" "Give me a phone." I threw my phone at him. He caught it And me and Liza stood up. We started off back to back. Then we did a pose side by side. Get on my shoulders. "Um I'd crush you." No I swear I'm way stronger than you think. "David come here." He helped Liza on my shoulders. A grown woman on a 14 year olds shoulders . Funny. He took the picture and Liza climbed down. I got pictures with everyone else and it was really fun. We all took one group picture of us and it was just hilarious. I was on zanes back. Liza on David's. Gabby was in front posing because she claimed to be the queen. And Scotty was squatting with Heath on either side of gabby. It was pricless. After about another hour of talking and drying of we all decided we wanted to do something else. So we headed back to the hotel to get changed. It was only 1:00 and today has already been great.