Chapter 3

Super quick I'm American and so if there is something I say that's not right I'm apologizing now🇺🇸🇬🇧❤️
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Phil pov:
Jynn didn't seem to like us at all but wouldn't let us tell her that Dan and I weren't dating. She just stormed out and seemed to loudly whisper something outside the door.The lady who ran the place again walked another girl in a without saying anything. She sat down and as soon as she did Dan jumped up to tell her we weren't dating. Great way to start Dan. Just scare her off. We introduced ourselves then she told us her name was Paisley. I was kind of scared, what horrible untrue things did the other girl say about us to Paisley. "Well I'm just gonna ask the basic questions like how old are you, how long have you been here, any hobbies, any dislikes?" Dan shoots off to Paisley. She almost seemed to be confused and sort of looked up at the ceiling then spoke. "Well I used to dance but ever since I've been here I've kinda stopped, I am 14, not really sure how long I've been here but it's too long, and I don't like pizza as much as the average teenager does."    Dan looked at her with confusion. Before he could blurt something out I asked "well anything you want to know about us?"
She kind of twitched her hands a bit but nothing much then she spoke "yea I have a few questions" " hit us" Dan said as if he was an open book.
"Well what do you do for a living, any hobbies yourself, how old are you guys, and maybe just some random facts" paisley said without a scared bone in her body.
Well Dan started off " me and Phil both do YouTube as a career, I'm 22, love YouTube, and the Internet"
Well I am 25, I also love YouTube and love my job, and I am a very colorful person.
Dan chuckled
Is it funny? I asked being sarcastic
"No no it's fine" he said as he brought his face to normal
As Paisley was about to speak Kate popped in.
"Been in here for awhile is everything ok, there's not much interview time left."
"Yea I'll go up to my room" Paisley spoke while standing up. Me and Dan smiled and Dan also waved.
"So how was it". Kate asked as if the interview with Paisley was terrible. It was great Paisley is a very nice girl and I think Dan could say the same. I looked over to Dan.
" Yea and she is right around the perft age that we wanted and like Phil said a very nice girl!" Dan said
"So you want her today? I will warn you she's a bit wary of men. Not really sure why, her background isn't very clear."
" yes we want her" Dan said after looking over to me. I nodded to show yes we would love her and started smiling which seemed to pass of to Dan. " sign these papers and she'll be yours today!" I quickly grabbed the papers Kate just tidied up stacking them nicely. We were getting a child and it was going to be great. We could put her back into dance, and take her on vacations to vidcon, and ugh the memories would be unless.
Dan looks up from the papers stopping at the second question. *what name will the child be given* I took the clip board and pen and wrote down Lester. Dan rolled his eyes and kept on filling out the sheet. I just kept on imagining the memories that haven't happened yet and couldn't stop smiling! Paisley, the name echoed in my head. Paisley Lester had a nice ring. " does she have a middle name?" I asked Dan. He searched the sheet and gave it a bit of a confused look. "Um her first name is Albina (Al-bean-a) and her middle is Paisley and last name is unknown."
Hmm what's wrong with Albina? I googled the name knowing it had to be something else. It was Russian. She must of had a Russian background. That's pretty cool. Even if she did speak with a British accent. " Done! Just sign ya name!" Dan said very excitedly. I signed Phil Lester under Dan's name. It was time to hand the papers in and get our new daughter and get out of here!