Chapter 14

I've been at Tyler's for a while. It's been easier than I thought but I still miss my dads. But I was very proud of them. GOING ON TOUR.THATS AMAZING! It was 9pm and I only had two more days including today till I left for Orlando. I walked downstairs to find Tyler filming. "And also WHO ALL IS GONNA MEET ME DOWN AT VIDCON IN ORLANDO FLORIDAHHH!" Wait what? I asked because Tyler want talking to me. He was talking to the camera. "Well yea vidcon is the first weekend we're down there. I'm flying down with you along with lots of other youtubers." THATS AMAZING!! " HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" I really don't know I just kind of walk through life blind. "Ok well hush because I'm going to have to edit you out already!" I walked into view of the camera in front of Tyler. POOF!! I said and made an explosion with my hands. "Thanks" anytime buddy. I then grabbed an apple and and ran upstairs. Me and Tyler were doing good with our work out and eating. We plan to keep it going at vidcon and stuff. Dan and Phil won't be proud. I thought sarcastically. I started thinking about vidcon. I was excited because I meet some famous viners who were going and i plan to meet up with them. It'll be great. And meet people like Shane Dawson and markiplier even though we already text and are already friends. Oh and Sean! And Pewdiepie! Pj is friends with him so I'll just stick with pj and that's how I'll meet him. AND MARZIA. If I had to have a mother TBH it would be her. Is it weird I don't think of my dead parents as anything anymore? For all I know they faked their death and only so they could get rid of me. Dan and Phil were my dads and my only parents. I love them more than I ever liked my  real parents. I got lost in all my thoughts as I normally do. I was just laying on the bed. Tomorrow I'll have Tyler take me to the apartment so I can trade out clothes and get more bags for the tour. I'm so excited! Ugh I'll just go to bed early and it'll come sooner. I checked the time . 10:26. Yea I could go to bed. I then changed and fell asleep.
Next morning

Beep beep beep beep. Ugh. I turned my alarm off. Time to jog💪🏻, it said. I checked the time. 7 am. Oh geez. I pushed myself up and got to the kitchen. Tyler came soon after much perkier than me. I got in the fridge and grabbed the eggs. I got out a pan and looked at Tyler. How many you want? "Two please." You got it, I said still very tired. "Where you wanna jog to today?" I want to go to a park. Any nice parks around here? I said with four eggs all cooking in a big pan. "Yea there is a cute park and they have fresh smoothies so we can go there and get smoothies." Cool. Tyler than got out his camera and started vlogging. "Hey guys sooo me and paisley got up this morning it is 7:20 and we are about to eat then go jog so I probably won't be filming that so I'll talk to y'all later. " eggs are done! I sat a plate in front of Tyler. We both ate quickly then we went upstairs to get dressed. I put a black bra with a white nike check mark on and a pair of matching lose athletic shorts. Then I relized my legs weren't shaved and so I put black and white nike leggings on. There that's better. I looked in the mirror. I never would post a work out picture of my stomach. I hated people who show off their flat tummies. And I don't even work that hard for mine. I tightly did two French braids in my hair and grabbed my phone and earbuds. I walked down stairs to see Tyler on the couch. "Ready?" As ready as I'll ever be. "That's the spirit" we left the house and I started my music then slipped my phone into my pocket made for running. "Let's just start at a low jog and pace ourselves?" Ok cool. We both started slowly jogging. We did that for a good 10 minutes.  " let's bump it up a little!" Ok I yelled back over my earbuds playing panic! At the disco. We started pretty much running or kind of slow running and did that for maybe 10 minutes. "Ok we're at the smoothie shop!" Tyler said gasping for air. Ugh ok I need a breath. I bent over and held my knees. Ohh I came up and groaned. "We can't work out for *checks watch* 20 minutes without dying." Ugh yea I know. We're out of shape. Tyler still breathing hard walked up to the smoothie stand. "One small pomegranate smoothie and what do you want?" A small blueberry smoothie please? I told the lady while I was still breathing hard. We got our drinks Tyler and I paid and we sat on a bench. Why can't I feel my legs? Tyler laughed "we might have to uber home!" I would not object to that. We sipped and talked till our smoothies  were gone. Ready "ugh I guess but let's just slow jog." I have no problem with that! " ok let's go" we jogged home and landed on the couch. "We deserve freaking medals." Tell me about it. I'm like dying. We sat there just breathing for a good 5 minutes. I finally got up. I gotta shower. "Ok yea same." I walked upstairs and grabbed sweatpants and an old t shirt which I'm pretty sure is dans. It had Nyah cat on it. It was normal for them to share clothes but idk about me. Whatever I didn't care it was comfy. I took a nice cold shower because i was burning up. I changed and blew dryer my hair all the way. Then straightened it. Just to put it into a messy bun. Whatever I'm just gonna be lazy the rest of the day. I was hungry again. I just ate like 2 hours ago. And I'm laying on the bed. UGHH I'm lazy. TYLERR. Tyler came running in also wearing comfy clothes. Yea watcha need? Can you get me food. "What do you want?" A banana please? "Ugh making me work!" He went downstairs and came back up. "Your lucky I wanted a banana too." He smiled. I smiled innocently then he left. A few seconds later he ran up and jumped on my bed. AHH TYLER CHILL! "Wanna make a video?" Ok. I jumped out of bed and Tyler did too and we ran to Tyler's room. "Ok what kind of video?" A q and a because my Instagram and Twitter are blowing up with questions! "Fair enough. Tweet it out and I will too!" I pulled my phone out. "Hey guys tweet me and Tyler some questions for us to answer in a q and a❤️" ok done! Alright me too so let's get started!" "Well hello everyone! My name is Tyler Oakley and this is?" Paisley Lester! "Right so today we are doing a good ole q and slay!" Oh sassy Tyler! *snaps fingers*... "Biiiitch don't copy me if you can't be as good as me!" Just hush! I pushed Tyler off his bed that we were sitting on. "OH MY GOD!" Yes Oakley? "Ima beat your brains out!" Promise? "Ugh your a headache!" He climbed back up and we got in to questions. Ok first question! I said innocently while Tyler rolled his eyes. Ok Tyler this ones for you. "I'm ready I'm so ready." Alright the question by Natalieoakley is what was your first imperfection of me? "Oh it was at that coffee shop and I was like so scared I would scare YOU off because of what your dads told me but then you came and you were cute and so sweet and it was cool! But know I've met the devil in the flesh." Oh ok *looks to camera* *holds out hand* hi my name is Satan but you can call me Lucifer! Tyler slapped my stomach and once again rolled his eyes. "NEXT QUESTION!" "Ok everyone's blowing me up asking your background story." That's too long to tell. "Yea.. I'll just edit this out." Cool. "Ok next question! "If you could dye your hair what color would you dye it?" Ohhh that's hard because i have such dark brown hair I'd have to bleach it first but I really don't know. Maybe a pastel? "If this gets to one million likes you have to color your hair pastel." Ok "just ok?" I mean I'll do it why not? "Oh ok." How about you Tyler what color? "I'm liking blonde at the moment but probably mint green again." I loved the mint green. "I did too gurl. And guys you herd it here 1 million thumbs up and she will dye her hair pastel!"
We kept going with the rest of the video. And the rest of the day which was very boring. So I just went to sleep early to get ready for tomorrow!