Chapter 17

Phils pov:
Today was the first day of vidcon.  I couldn't hardly sleep so it was 7:00 and I was up. And of course last night even though Paisley just HAD to sleep in the couch she some how ended up in my bed last night. I was laying down on my phone.  I figured this was a great opportunity to make Paisley embarrassed. I took a picture of her with her legs curled up to her chest. It really gets on my nerves that she does that but whatever.  I tweeted out the picture with the caption 'Looks like someone got scared of the dark❤️ Happy vidcon day number uno! @ paisleylester !' Then I herd her phone buzz witch startled her awake. "You awake?" She asks me in barley a voice. Yea I'm up. She sits up and puts a pillow in her lap to lean her elbows onto it.  "What time is it?" She yawned then looked at me. You have a phone. "Ok smart ass." Well now I won't feel bad for what I did. "Wait what." Check your phone. "Oh this better not be a bad picture!" She then put in her phone password and her jaw jropped. Then she stared at me. "Oh your gonna get it" I turned my head the other direction to check the clock. "WABAM" she hit me in the face with a pillow. PACHOW! I hit her "oww I didn't hit you that hard." That's when Dan started waking up and all in one breath and a stretc goes. "Mmwhyareyouabusimgmydaughter" (why are you abusing my daughter) Paisley stood on top of the bed pillow clutched in her hand. Dans eyes went huge. He quietly and swiftly got up out of bed and snatched the pillow from paisley and hit her with it! She turned to face him. "HEY I THOUGJT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!" "NEVEERR!" Dan screeched. Paisley leaped onto him and they fell backwards onto Dans bed. I then got up and started tickling Paisley. Dan held down her arms and feet with his and I tickled her stomach.  She giggled so weird and it made me and Dan laugh until we were all laying on the bed dying. Paisley stopped laughing while me and Dan continued. I THEN SEE A WILD PAISLEY JUMP ONTO ME! She pins me down like Dan had her except her feet only reached my knees. She was light but strong. "Try to get up Phillip JUST DO IT!" I then noticed Dan starting to video it on the camera. I couldn't look weak against my own daughter even if we were laughing about it. Oh I'll try all right. Using all my strength I bounced Paisley off of me and we landed on the ground where we began wrestling again. "MY BET IS ON THE 5'5 (it's feet and pounds because converting is too hard) 100 LB ONE! I hear Dan shout. "Hey I'm more than 100lbs and its all in muscle." Paisley was boasting and that gave me time to pin her. "Ok ok you win!" She was giggling so hard by now. Yea I know. I said and got off of her. "Ugh I already need a nap." She said laying o the ground Dan looked at the camera . Some family's have meetings or play together oh no we wwe smack down first thing in the morning!" He then flipped the camera off. You guys want breakfast I'm heading down. "Yea hold on I need pants." Paisley said as if it were casual. "Your wearing shorts." "It's cold out there dad!" Whatever. She slipped pajamas pants over her athletic spandex like shorts. Hey aren't those mine? "I don't know do they look like yours?" Yes those are my Star Wars pajama bottoms. "Hmm well than this must be Dans shirt." We looked over to him. He jumped up and checked the tag in the back of the shirt. "Yep that's mine." Are you going to start stealing out boxers next? "Your clothes are just big and comfy ok!" "Just don't take my nice expensive clothes." "Got it" we then headed down to breakfast. Paisley looked like the clothes were 5 sizes too big for her even as pjs. Oh that's right because they were. We got down to breakfast and found Chris and pj. I grabbed a banana and started making a waffle. Paisley just sat down next to pj without getting food and Dan was getting coffee. I quickly got my food and the waffle was huge. I grabbed a plastic plate so I could give some to Paisley and sat down. Her Chris and pj were talking and Dan was waiting for coffee. "So what do you have planned today?" Pj was asking the table. "I have a meet and greet 11 to 2 and a panel 2:30 to 4" Chris announced. "Well im not a youtuber so I'm just gonna chill with some people from vine and probably film with them." Paisley said before putting a bite of waffle in her mouth. "Where's your syrup?" Pj asked her. "Eww don't even say that word, ugh I hate the taste smell word the way it looks everything." Paisley said cringing. Dan finally sat down with coffee. "Couldn't hardly get the damn thing to work." We all chuckled. How about you pj what do you have to do today. "Meet up in an hour than a panel right after that so I'll be all done early by about 2:00." Ok can you watch paisley? "Wait where's Paisley going?" Dan reacted fast looking at me. "I'm just hanging out with friends I'm honestly fine." She said in a very 'really dad?' Tone "Paisley don't you know I'm the coolest of the cool." Pj announces. "Dads it's really fine they are staying in the same hotel." "Which viners is it?" Chris peeped in. "I don't know random ones but lizza Koshy reached out to me on Twitter and we've been texting and she wants me to meet some of her friends. Ok and she's really popular on the Internet at the moment so I kinda wanna go my own self." "Ok but promise me you will have your phone with you, you will answer us, and be back at the room by 11:00 pm TONIGHT!" Dan said sternly. "Yes dad I don't know why your so freaked about this?" It's because we have meet and greets and panels and stuff like that all day basically so if something goes wrong and you need one of us QUICK you either call pj, Chris, Cat, or Louise. Got it? "Got it." Good. I honestly believed Paisley would be fine but some viners get out of hand. And me and Dan had stuff planned all day. For us to try and run out of a meet and greet to get Paisley from some random viners hotel room would be inane! We would have fan girls chasing us through the halls. I just really hope she would be ok.
Paisleys pov:
I was excited to meet lizza and a bunch of other friends. And they were having a party tonight. Dan and Phil would never let me go to a party like this at 14. I might have not told them there was drinking and possibly weed but hey that's all vidcon was is for underaged drinking and people to get shitfaced. Right? I texted lizza for the room number and she said she and her friends would just meet me at breakfast in an hour. Dad I'm going up to the room to get ready. "Okay we'll be there in a few" Phil answered hardly paying attention. I hurried up to the room and started getting ready. I had to look good today. I could meet my future new best friend group? They lived around me so hey maybe so! (they don't live in the uk but just play along) The only person I knew from seeing online other than lizza was her boyfriend David and her friend Gabby. Which I was a gabby fan girl so it would be cool to meet her. I put a really cute crop top on that was pastel and crimped/beach waves my hair put some jean shorts on and put a really pretty flower crown on. I then did my makeup with foundation power dueling with a little wing mascara and light eye shadow. I looked good so I decided to take a selfie and post it to Instagram and Twitter. The caption for both was 'first day of vidcon who's ready?' I didn't show my stomach in the picture because I didn't want my dads to see me. I then grabbed my backpack put my charger key and stuff I needed in it and walked down with 5 minutes to spare. I took the stairs so my dads wouldn't see me. It worked and I found lizza sitting and eating with her friends. I went over and sat down and lizza squealed and stood up with her arms outstretched. I stood up hugged her and she introduced me and told me everyone's name. There was her Gabby David, Heath, Zane,Alex who I'm not gonna lie is pretty cute. And Scotty. Scotty kinda scared me in a he is popular and I'm not scenario. But they were all really cool and really funny. I looked down at my phone. Dan texted me
Dan: we didn't see you guess your with your friends?
Me: yea I'm with my friends were all just hanging out
Dan: ok text me if you need anything. Love you❤️
Me: love you too dad<3
I looked up from my phone to see Alex staring at me. He then looked away and I smiled and continued on chatting with the group. Eventually we went back to lizza and David's hotel because it was the biggest. And it was big. Well they get a huge room and we didn't even get enough beds. "The power of booking early," David said. True. We just sat around and talked then we all agreed we wanted to go to the beach. Liza and gabby got their swim suites then we all went to my hotel room so I could get all of my stuff. We herd weird noises coming from inside my room. "Is that your parents!" Gabby whisper screamed! Gabby my parents are gay! "WAIT WHAT?" Ever herd of Dan and Phil? "Wait your that Paisley?" "Gabby I told you this!" Lizz stepped in. Ok guys we can have some fun with this but we're gonna need some of the guys. I smirked at my plan and knew exactly how it would go down.