CHRISTMAS

Dans pov
"DAD GET UP!" I felt Paisley jump on me. "DAD DAD ITS CHRISTMAS!" Yaaaay lets goo! I said sarcastically and jumped out of bed. I checked my phone. 6:30!? I HAVEN'T GOTTEN UP THIS EARLY IN YEARS! "Cmon we gotta wake dad up!" Paisley ran to Phils room I grabbed the vlogging camera. "DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAAAAD!" She jumped on Phil and screamed. "Is it Christmas?" "YEEESSSSS!" Paisley answered and drug Phil out of bed by his hands. "Dan put a shirt on." Phil laughed at me. Editing that bit out. I went back my room put a shirt on and went downstairs. "Okay so breakfast  first or presents?" Phil asked. "PRESENTSSSSS!" Ok then go to the tree and act REALLY happy and surprised for the camera. "Got it!" She ran to the tree. The night before me and Phil numbered her presents from 1 to I forgot. She opened number 1 and it was some bag she wanted that Phil remembered. Thank god Phil remembered that stuff because I know I wouldn't be able to. We got to about present 23. I know we spoil her. And she opened it and it were the three crop tops I said no about. She opened it smiled then looked at me and smiled wider. Ok NOT my decision! "You secretly like them." Suuuuure whatever! She kept opening presents. And when she got to the last one. Number 43 it was an empty box with a note. Me and Phil planned this one good.  She read the note aloud. "Sorry your box was empty but the present wouldn't fit!" "Hmmmm wonder what it could be?" Phil teased. "I'm confused." Paisley said. Check the office. She stood up and walked into the office and gasped. "A DRUM SET!!??!?" She ran to it and sat down and picked up the sticks and did cool twirls with them. "We figured it would be cool for you to get back into drums and what better way then a set of your own!" Phil said. "Oh my god I love you guys so much!" Paisley stood up and hugged us. Awww I'm glad you like it! "Not just the drum set and all the other presents but just the opportunity you guys gave me by adopting me! If I would have stayed in that foster home I wouldn't have gotten out till I was kicked out at 18 broke, homeless, and without any help. But now I have such a huge chance to grow up and be successful. And you guys have just given me the best almost year of my life and I love you for that." Wow Paisley. We never knew you thought about that. "Yea we adopted you because we needed someone to love and care for and I don't think for a second we could have picked a better kid." Phil said. And we might not be your birth parents, well I might not be your birth parent or been there from the start but I wish I was. And I love you and Phil more than anything else. I love our little family.

I know I know it's short. But I'm at camp and it's my first day here. I come a day early because my family is counselors and we have to get here a day early so I'm just laying here and there is no one but my brothers and some people that i know from church and yea. Basically while at camp I won't upload a lot. This is my second week at camp out of 3 so yeaaaa. Not much uploading this summer. Whoops. But who knows maybe every night I'll upload! Probably not I'll be sore and tired😂 So wish me luck and sorry for not being consistent even though literally no one reads this. I'm basically typing to myself. Cool.