t h i r t y

🌿🌻🌿

「10歳 continued

Tyler sat idly between Joshua's legs, back warmed to a chest that held an endearing, fast beating heart, and a pair of eyes sleepier then the other's as he leaned his chin against the soft skin of Tyler's shoulder.

The younger boy's father was painting Tyler's nails a pretty pastel pink, while Joshua slowly dozed off, the fan blowing through and soothing their skin with a breeze so wonderful. Their mother's in the kitchen cooking up something lovely, as always, and Joshua's father's snores was the rumbling symphony in all their ears.

Joshua slowly began to rub his face into Tyler's honey scented skin, relishing as his little love sighed a soothing sigh, and hummed highly in his throat.

It was a gentle tune, ricochetting against the walls that enclosed them, and leaving a hot sensation against Joshua's mind, because he knew that song, the song they cherished.

"When the flowers bloom, living in the springtime."

More gentle humming, and Joshua's eyes kept getting heavier.

"We came for to, sail on the sea."

Rising in the air between them, Tyler's father kept a smile so pleasant as he eyed the two boys and his work on son's nails never leaving its steadiness.

More gentle humming, and Joshua buried his face into Tyler's neck, a delicate giggle escaping plump lips like that voice he conducted so angelically.

"Are you tired, Jishwa?"

"M'sleepy."

"Wanna take a nap after?"

Joshua only nodded heavily against Tyler's neck, burying himself more into the honey scented skin, letting another giggle flow out so beautifully in the cooling air.

Tyler's father took interest, only chuckling a bit before finally finishing up with his son's pinky.

"Okay, pumpkin, all done." His fathered breathed, running hand through his son's curls before lingering a kiss on Tyler's forehead. "Refrain from touching anything for now, I'm going to help with anything in the kitchen, alright?"

"'Kay, daddy." Tyler grinned, leaning farther back in Joshua's arms as the older boy tightened his grip on his little love's waist.

"Lemme see." Joshua spoke sleepily, but gave Tyler a tired smile when he lifted up his head to lock eyes with the beautiful color in Tyler's eyes.

A chocolate that always seemed to be enlightened with a unmistakable hazel.

The cherry cheek boy proudly showed off his nails, spreading his thin fingers as Joshua delicately grasped Tyler's palms to get a better view of them.

"Beautifully, like you, Ty-Ty." Joshua giggled, landing a warm kiss against his little love's temple.

Tyler gasped, his nails safe as he slightly turned to his love and lingered his lips against the corner of Joshua's; a glowing radiance from the sun that filtered in the room as the boy parted and gave Joshua his pretty smile.