t w e n t y s i x

🌿🌻🌿

「9歳」

It was the middle of April.

Which meant Spring, and oh dear, did Tyler love Spring.

The cherry cheek boy enjoyed the ever blooming daisy upon the velvet, green grass in their backyards, and the way the white and yellow would contrast so beautifully against it. Daisies always pulled against his heart, because one time, Joshua had told the cherry cheek boy that he reminded him of a daisy, and then went on to keep telling Tyler that he reminded him of the innocent flower.

He's come to love daisies so much, and when Spring came, his excitement kicked in. It was the time where Tyler could pick a whole bunch of these delicate things, and stick them in his hair, that way Joshua would always have a smile on his face when he saw his little love representing what he thought of him.

Oh, the sweet, pure love.

These two boy's were the most involved. Hand and hand, cheek to cheek, knee to knee; just the happiness that surrounded one another if they were barely an inch away, not touching. They had this physical energy that screamed that they were bonded, and tied to the hip.

That's how close they're growing up to be.

So, daisies were a particular theme of their relationship.

And as that certain cherry cheek boy, with plump lips and ever long lashes dusting upon the red, like dusted pixie; Tyler hummed highly in his throat a certain tune, picking the innocent things and piling them by him. Joshua laid by him, silently on a baby blue blanket, and bathing in the sun as he twirled his thumb against the back of his little love's hand.

"Jishwa, m'gonna need my hand for a second." Tyler whispered, a little hesitant on waking the sleeping boy. "I promise I'll give it back."

Joshua grinned right then and there, bringing Tyler's hand to his lips before letting go of it and make-shift cover of his hand to put over his eyes, peaking to the small boy as he gathered up the pile of daisies.

"Are ya' gonna stick them in your hair?"

Tyler smiled, beautiful and heavenly in Joshua's eyes as his little love scooted back over to the older boy.

"Wanted to." The cherry cheek boy delicately said, eyes meeting, warm chocolate overwhelming, and a sweet awakening when they parted.

But, before Tyler could ever stick the daisies in his graceful tuffs, a hand stopped his dainty wrist, eyes locking once again.

"May I?"

That smile, that gorgeous, hypnotizing smile. Joshua's heart couldn't take his little love's actions, the very boy nodding, and the small response with a blushed tone.

"Of course you can, Jishwa."

Moving in a sway, Tyler's small body fit between Joshua's legs, his small back leaning against the older boy's chest as he felt warm hands pluck the innocent flowers from his palms. Joshua began to place them in Tyler's hair, strategically making them a pattern upon the angelic, mocha curls. The white and yellow contrasting with the color so charmingly, the tips of Joshua's finger's scratching upon Tyler's scalp so pleasingly, making the cherry cheek boy close his eyes in serene.