f o r t y n i n e

🌿🌻🌿

「16歳」

The way his skin felt, ethereal and absolutely gorgeous above him. Joshua would always be stunned by the beauty of his little love, and how his cherry cheeks rose with excitement, and adoration for one another. It was always the same with them, surreal of how their chests overwhelmed with happiness, and the neediness between them.

It's all they really knew.

It was them, and no one else.

Though, that's how they grew up to be. There for one another without question of their own reality or standing. They loved one another dearly, and it was the simplest way for them to understand.

Together.

With tangled limbs inside a VW of Navy blue and white, the younger in the older's lap of the drivers seat, making out and hands flurry with a delicate tremble to their movement. There was a hint of lavender and honey in the air, and the desperate sighs escaping plump lips, cherry red and glistening.

Entrancing.

"J-J-" He couldn't finish his boyfriends name, because Joshua, he was so earnest with his kisses for his little love. So endearing for more, and so desperate to share each other's breath. It was hypnotizing for the both of them. To come this far in their relationship, and finally be able to show their love in a new way. "J-Jishwa."

It was eye opening, and with every soft pant Tyler pulled from his mouth, Joshua found his heart beating incredibly faster. The curly brunet's hands were cradling his little love's redden cheeks, pudgy in many ways and absolutely blissful for ones sight.

"We're going to be late for class, Jishwa."

It was dissipating, the childhood nickname Tyler placed for his love, but Joshua never minded its misplacement of when they were only ever alone.

'Sunshine' was enough for him.

"Just a bit more..." Joshua mumbled, leaning in for another peck as giggles escaped the cherry cheek brunet he adored. "I wanna kiss you until your lips can't handle any more."

Tyler grinned, their foreheads leaning against one another for the warmth and comfort, and Tyler whispering the most delicate of words. "My lips are quite strong, Jishwa, might take awhile to do so."

"We got all the time in the world." Joshua wasn't hesitant with his words as he continued to lay the smallest of kisses upon the plump ones, absolutely adoring the way his little love would hum against him.

"Not enough time, we still have school to attend to."

"School is for losers." Joshua grinned.

Tyler gasped, playful doe-eyes in full view, and his cherry cheeks redder then before. "Then, that makes us losers."

"We're not losers." The curly brunet pouted, earning a delicate kiss from his lover, and getting a breathtaking smile.

"Whatever you say, loser." Tyler giggled, carefully seating himself in the passenger seat of the VW, and getting another desperate pout from his boyfriend.