f o u r t e e n

🌿🌻🌿

「7/6歳 continued」; 5/6

As the boy's laid in Tyler's sleeping bag, since Joshua's was still currently soaked from being washed, hanging out in the open air - they both were peering intently at the screen above them, the sky bathing them in its mysterious depths and the moonlight.

Tyler is currently humming softly against Joshua's shoulder, eyes training away to the soft features of the boy next to him, and picking at the light blue Captain America shirt the curly brunet wore.

Joshua noticed, grinning as he traced his eyes to the cherry cheek brunet and slowly bumping their noses together.

"Hi, Ty-Ty."

Tyler bit his lip, eyes looking down at his hands before up again into Joshua's sparkling eyes, just like the depths of the sky, but more chocolate-y.

"Hi, Jishwa."

And they giggled, soft and not too loud, gazing intently in their own and swallowing one another up in their presence. Joshua pulled Tyler tightly and the cherry cheek brunet found safety into Joshua's warm neck, sighing softly against his pale skin.

Within seconds, the younger was fast asleep, delicate breaths escaping Tyler's pink plump lips against his neck, and as Joshua stared to the sky, the tingle pumping his veins like a drug, he swore one thing to it.

To always protect the one person so dear to him; the boy with a gentle giggled and delicate smiles, the boy with cherry cheeks and chocolate doe-eyes, the boy with heaven filled squeaks and an innocent train of thought, the boy who he called 'pretty,' or 'beautiful,' and the boy who he loves. 

"Goodnight, Ty-Ty."

Always.

💫

"Momma!" Joshua screamed, holding onto Tyler's hand as they quickly got her attention, along with Tyler's mom, who were getting meat ready for their fathers to bbq.

"Ty-Ty and me are gonna play hide 'n' seek!" Their eyes excited and minds wild as their mothers grinned.

"Just stay in the vicinity, okay?!" She screamed back, getting a small agreement from Tyler's mother.

"Be careful!"

"We will!" Joshua said happily, turning towards his little love. "Okay, I'll hide, and you find me, 'kay, Ty-Ty?"

Tyler looked to him with his innocent doe-eyes. "'Kay, Jishwa."

"Cover them!" And Joshua was off as soon as the boy did, counting slowly and loudly.

"1! 2! 3! 4!"

Joshua giggled, running off and hiding behind a huge tree, holding a hand over his mouth as he heard Tyler scream with joy.

"Ready or not, here I come!"

The curly brunet heard branches crack, Tyler's soft voice echoing in his small ears and before he knew it, Tyler was right in front of him looking forward and away, not seeming to notice his best friend.