t w e n t y f o u r

🌿🌻🌿

「9/8歳 continued」; 2/3

Joshua's little love had eyes as huge as the sun.

They were bright, and the sweet cocoa twinkled miraculously, ever so endearingly when the pair had saw something so extravagant, and that, that was basically everything around them.

The cherry cheek boy was excitedly bouncing around, a hand tightly holding his as he would stretch to point out all the beautiful landscapes of Disneyland, squealing when he saw the characters that weren't so scary anymore, not when Joshua would give Tyler a little squeeze of reassurance as they passed by them. And the boy knew, calming down, and giving Joshua a tiny smile as he did so.

And it was ever so sweet how Joshua was just paying attention to the detail of Tyler's expressions. Not noticing the smile displaying on his lips as Tyler's would just light up in his very eyes, or the way those beautiful chocolate, doe-eyes would just squint up in the purest of ways.

Joshua Dun was absolutely smitten.

"Where do you wanna go first, Ty-Ty?"

It was their mother's that were watching them closely, right behind them, giggling as they saw Joshua blush when Tyler heavenly sputtered out a beautiful tune of happiness at the older boy.

"Can we go on Alice 'n Wonderland?!"

Joshua grinned, pulling Tyler closer in to his small body, wrapping his arm around his little love, and kissing his temple with a strong force. "Anywhere you'd like, bub."

Tyler squealed of joy, whining when he desperately tried to reach for Joshua's hand, pouting. "Jishwa, gimmie your hand, please!"

And the cherry cheek boy's eyes were just so breathtaking, letting his hand linger in Tyler's, both of them twining their fingers together fast. Joshua swung them back and forth, eyes never leaving his little love and the whisper of something so soft and kind, and all around true.

"I love you, Ty-Ty."

And Tyler gasped, his fingers pressuring against Joshua's in adoration. "M'love you too, Jishwa."

Serene.

💫

"Are you boy's hungry?" Joshua's mother called out as the other's were deciding where to go next.

"Yes!" They said in unison, tummies filled with what felt like cotton candy, and hearts swelling with happiness. Their vision swirling, both giggling as they finished up with a ride that appeased their minds. The neon colors embedding in their vision as the sunlight flowed through their eyes and faded shapes appeared in front of them.

"That was so fun!" Tyler squealed, jumping in excitement, and making Joshua laugh at his little love's amazement. "We got to shoot so many crazy looking monsters!"

Their parents giggled at them.

"Did you see the three headed monster, Ty-Ty?! It was so huge!" Joshua screamed, hand tightening around Tyler's as the boy stumbled a bit, helping him catch his balance before the cherry cheek boy was giggling and grinning at his love.

"Yeah! It was humongous and scary, but you were there so I wasn't as scared!" His little love closed his eyes in a smile, walking closely to Joshua as they headed to a food stand, finally ready for a real meal for the day. But, his love only pulled the boy in, and kissing his temple in a lovingly way.

"M'glad, Ty-Ty."

Their conversation was light, soothing to listen to as they couldn't contain their tones, and as they were led to a red bench, Joshua helping his little love sit down and their father's parting to get their food.

Mother's chatted heavenly, and the two happy boy's couldn't get away from the topic of the different rides they wanted to go on.

"I wanna get one of those spiny thing-y's that light up!"

Joshua tilted his head for a moment before opening his mouth, a question forming out confusingly. "What spiny thing-y, Ty-Ty?"

"You know!" Tyler giggled, "those spiny thing-y's that light up and they have cross'y o's at the end of the noodle-looking-things!"

The curly haired brunet giggled out, his thumb rubbing into the soft skin of Tyler's hand and grinning when the boy giggled along.

"Don't laugh at me, birthday boy! I don't know what it's called." Joshua's little love pouted, making him giggle again and kindly, ever-so-tenderly, a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"M'sorry, Ty-Ty, you're just so cute."

"Jishwa." Tyler whined, his tone light, his lips in pursing before slowly creeping up in a embarrassed smile, cheeks warming and eyes squinting up.

Joshua's heart was beating with a thud, heavy against his chest as his own cheeks bloomed, and right when he was about to say something, their father's returned with a meal, a meal that made Tyler's eyes bulge and a happy sound escaping his plump lips.

"Moz sticks!"

And their parents let out a chorus of laughs.

"Moz sticks?!" Tyler's mother giggled.

"It's easier to say, mama!" Tyler grinned before grabbing one and nibbling on the end, hissing in surprise at how hot it was.

"Careful, Ty-Ty." Joshua whined, grabbing his moz stick and gently blowing on it. "You gotta blow it to cool it down."

"I know." The cherry cheek boy groaned, budding out his bottom lip, "but I just can't wait; I love moz sticks."

Joshua giggled, kissing Tyler's cheek and taking a big bite out of his food. "Silly."

"You're silly." Tyler countered, giving his love a playful glint as he returned the gesture, kissing Joshua's cheek with a great pressure, and then biting at his now cool mozzarella stick.

And the curly haired boy smiled while eating his wonderful, cheesy food because Tyler Joseph, his little love, was just an absolute angel.

Bliss.

🌿🌻🌿