e i g h t e e n

🌿🌻🌿

「7歳 continued

It was finally close to Christmas and Joshua, this time, had scored it right. The curly brunet had found the perfect present for his little love and he was so excited to give it to him. He just wanted to see Tyler's reaction, to see that bright, lively smile and to hear the special laughter that always set him back a few.

So, on Christmas morning, eyes traveling fast as he jumped out of bed with excitement trudging through his veins, and his little body running wild to grab Tyler's wrapped present from under the decorated tree; Joshua had free will, shouting out to his mother about Tyler as she was laughing loudly at her adorable son and his joy, wiping her hands clean from the dough she was roughing out. Her cooking was always appreciated on the holidays.

Joshua's mother guided him quickly over, hand tightly in his as they made their way to the Joseph household. And when he saw the cherry cheeks and big doe-eyes as the door opened to reveal his little love, they both squealed, Tyler's mother quickly grabbing the present from Joshua's hands so they could hug one another tightly.

"Jishwa!"

"Ty-Ty!"

Joshua ran a hand through Tyler's rough curls, kissing his rosy cheek and budding their heads together, softly as they could. Their smiles never left them, their giggles never ceasing, and Joshua gasped. "I've missed you, Ty-Ty!"

"We saw each other yesterday, silly!" Tyler giggled, planting his heavenly, gentle, but full of passion, kiss on Joshua's cheek.

And the curly haired brunet grinned, laughing a bit before his pink pigmented face gushed over as he pulled Tyler in another hug, their mother's in awe as they looked to their happy boys.

"I'll always miss you, Ty-Ty."

💫

After the boy's got settled in the living room, Mrs. Dun going back to her home to cook the rest of their Christmas dinner for tonight, and Mrs. Joseph to watch the boys as she did. They sat idly together, Tyler between Joshua's legs, his small back against the older boy's chest as he showed and expressed happily about his new toys that Santa Clause had gifted him.

And when Joshua had finally gotten the chance, he nudged his head against his little loves, eyes gleaming as the doe-eyes connected with his.

"Yeah, Jishwa?" His mouth a gaped, plump lips and heavily tinted rosy cheeks.

"I got you a present, Ty-Ty." Joshua smiled as the younger boy before him gasped.

Hands finding his mouth as the surprise look on his face furthered. "Really, Jishwa, you did?!"

"Yeah," and he looked to Mrs. Joseph, and she grinned, grabbing the present she sneakily put away earlier, and gently handing Joshua the wrapped gift. And with a shy giggle, placed it in Tyler's small lap, and gestured towards it, tripping over and gushing his words out with enthusiasm. "I knew how much you were eyeing it when we were at the store, so I had mommy buy it, but I promise it's specifically from me."

Joshua wrapped his arms tight around Tyler's waist, an innocent way of things, and put his chin on the younger boy's shoulder, eyeing the way Tyler carefully took off the tape to not ruin the paper.

He was slowly becoming very strategic with these things, Joshua noticed, but he didn't mind it, because it was Tyler. And Tyler was, well, Tyler was a sweet angel that he didn't ever want to be sad or harmed.

Tyler gasped again, eyes pooling with tears as the garment filled his small hands, a rose gold glowing in his skin pretty and soft. It was a sweater, a beautiful rose gold sweater, and Tyler was just absolutely amazed.

With fast hands, Tyler had the sweater out of his grasps, but his arms were around Joshua's shoulders, squeezing tightly as they hugged.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jishwa!" Tyler overjoyed, his tone light and stuffy as he nuzzled his face against Joshua's neck. "I l've you so much."

But, Joshua only giggled shyly again, arms wrapped around his little love and tears pooling in his own eyes. "I love you too, Ty-Ty."

The curly haired brunet's met the soft temple of the younger boy, lingering for a moment before they pooled away, and Tyler's mother steadily snapping photos for the memories.

Their parents learned to never get between their moments, because that was for them, and for them only.

Though, as they connected their foreheads, the seven year old boys were overjoyed, happy and even if they didn't quite get it, they were in love.

You know? The sweet puppy love, the young love that the kids have these days. It's all innocent and kind, and all the worries suddenly vanish when you set your eyes on them and you focus on what matters, them.

Because come on, they were absolutely smitten for one another.

Joshua kissed the corner of Tyler's lips making the cherry cheek brunet gasp, a squeak ending within the sweet tone, overthrown of angelic softness. And the both, giggled again in a beautiful harmonization.

"You're the bestest friend I've ever had." Tyler smiled, gorgeous and holy like it was.

The curly brunet smiled, brightly, and pulled Tyler close to him. "You're the only one I need, you're my bestest friend, Ty-Ty."

🌿🌻🌿