t h i r t y f o u r

🌿🌻🌿

「12/11歳」

It was the midst of July.

Exhilarating heat that felt venomous consumed the outside world, and left no mercy for the people who decided to take their day out there. The pavements were steaming, seeping through the soles of shoe-clad feet, and the wind seemed to pinch the skin of many.

Tyler and Joshua, though, they were sharing a cold, cooling bed, tangling in chilled limbs, and slightly shivering as the AC overwhelmed Joshua's small, navy blue room. The delicate, warm breath fawned with timidness against Joshua's pale skin, and the sniffling of one's red nose filtered his ears with concern.

His little love had a fever from the summer's heat, and Joshua knew better to not get sick himself, but he couldn't help it when Tyler was in pain like this. Cuddling Tyler with certainty, and Tyler himself whining in protest, pleading Joshua no, because he didn't want his love to get sick. Even when his mother walked in, giving Joshua a small pout, because she knew her son was going to get sick himself; Joshua only shrugged and pulled Tyler closer to him.

After awhile, his little love had pushed him away with nimble limbs, mumbling that it was too hot for them to cuddle, and getting a groan from the older brunet. Joshua was so distraught, Tyler, in the end, had to slip his hand into Joshua's, and let the boy bring their tangling hands to his chest, rubbing small circles into the delicate skin.

Tyler hummed appreciatively as Joshua delicately gave his little love a gentle kiss on the cheek, pressuring their forehead's together, almost timidly incase Tyler was going to reject him, and Tyler never did.

Joshua took the opportunity to lay his lips between Tyler's eyebrows, pressing a bit more in the soft skin, before the younger started to whine and pout with heavenly plump lips.

"M'tryin' to sleep, Jishwa." He slurred, making Joshua giggle, and pressuring another kiss to one of Tyler's closed eyes. The small brunet, pouted, eyes shut tight, and humming as Joshua pulled him ever-so-closer.

"I can't help it." Joshua sleepy smile arose on his cheeks, dusted rose, and cherry lips planting yet another kiss on Tyler's stuffy, sniffling nose. "I love kissing you, daisy."

A smile, so angelic, appeared upon Tyler's face at the gentle gesture, and his beautiful doe-eyes rose from the crusted sand that garnished itself within the crevices. His head was pulsating and his breath felt too hot to bare, but once he met eyes with his love, it almost dissipated.

"I love that you love to kiss me, sunshine." Tyler's eyes fluttered, tired and all around sleepy.

To Joshua, Tyler was absolutely stunning, and the most safest human being one could be.

His little love was the clouds in the sky, the blue overwhelming above, and apart of a divine celestial part of this world that should be protected, and preserved for the essence of his purity.

Joshua seemed to tense, clearing his throat for a second before avoiding the heavenly eye contact from his little love, the safety it gave off. The curly brunet connected both their hands, tightening in the grip and kissing upon the back of Tyler's hand, soft slips meeting the delicate skin as if were an actual daisy.

"I-I was, uhm..." He stuttered, looking back into the chocolate orbs that held so much beauty. "I was thinking, Ty-Ty..."

Tyler smiled, crooked teeth poking out and his dimples indenting so gorgeously. His voice was soft, the softest fuzz of a petal, and Joshua swooned at his little loves tone. "What were you thinking, Jishwa?"

It was now or never.

"D-Do you wa-wanna be m-my boy-boyfriend?" Joshua's eyes seemed to water, his hands becoming warmer and warmer, tense, and Tyler squeezing them, in hopes to stop Joshua's trembling.

"Boyfriend?" Tyler giggled, his hand finding Joshua's cheek as his thumb swept across warm skin, and enlightening when Joshua leaned into his touch. "I thought I was your wife, silly."

Joshua widened his eyes, pressuring his forehead harder against Tyler's, and pressing another delicate kiss to Tyler's nose. "My daisy."

Tyler grinned, his plump lips laying upon Joshua's flushed cheek, and letting them linger before pulling another giggle from his small chest. "My sunshine."

I love you, my sweet heavenly.

💫

"Daisy, you have to get up." Joshua whispered, oh-so-gently rubbing the soft skin of Tyler's hand, laying kisses upon each knuckle as the boy below him let out a sleepy giggle.

"M'tickles, Jishwa." Tyler's eyes fluttered open, the fairy dust escaping the crevices so beautifully, and Joshua was in awe of his little love, and how captivating he could be. "Why d'I have to get up?"

"You gotta eat." Joshua smiled warmly, brushing a few sweaty strands from Tyler's flushed face, and happy that his little love was sweating off the sickness. "Gotta fill your tummy with yummy foods, daisy."

"What did mama make?" His little love turned on his side before pressuring a hand to the bed and lifting up his small body so he was sitting upon the sheets ever-so-elegantly.

Joshua pulled the sheets above Tyler's knees before grabbing the plate that was adorned with the heavenly greens, and a spiced up chicken on the side.

"She made steam vegetables, and chicken for you." Joshua mumbled, crawling to sit by his little love, fork in hand as he stuck it in one of the greens on the plate. "Open, daisy, you need your energy to fight off the sickness."

Tyler giggled, running a hand through his sweaty hair before opening his plump lips. Joshua took that opportunity and gently slipped the food into Tyler's mouth, satisfied with the small hum of approval from his little love.

After moments of feeding Tyler, a spur of giggles when Joshua would accidentally drop the food from the fork, or make a silly face when he was feeding Tyler; they finished up with Tyler drinking his warm tea.

"Mommy is gonna come in here and give you some medicine before we head to bed, 'kay?" Joshua mumbled, watching as Tyler took small sips, and giggled when Joshua began to sweep some the hair off his forehead.

"Thank you, Jishwa, for taking care of me."

Joshua's heart swelled, smiling as the red hue on his cheeks rose, and the tingling rush filtered in bones in a rattle. "I'll always take care of you, daisy."

Tyler's nimble fingers ran across Joshua's warm, pale skin, connecting and entwining their fingers together. His little love gave him a smile, a smile that fluttered his insides as if there were butterflies inside, and he widened his eyes as Tyler let out the sweetest of words.

"I can't wait to marry you, Jishwa."

Bliss.

🌿🌻🌿