f o r t y s e v e n

🌿🌻🌿

「16/15歳」

It was silent.

The silence that ticked Tyler.

Made him think different, and made his nimble fingers shake from the anxiety taking its course. His mind was wobbly, and all he could do was lay in bed. Let it sink in as he desperately tried to curl in his white sheets.

Joshua's been distant since he had hit River in the jaw. Tyler doesn't know if his boyfriend had apologized, and in reality, he didn't know anything what's been going on with his love.

All he did know was that he tried to talk to Joshua, tried to call him over their walkie-talkies, only ending up with the inevitable fuzz from the other frequency. The cherry cheek brunet even tried to go over to Joshua's house, but he wouldn't let Tyler in his room, and it broke the brunet's heart.

So, here he was, little daisy sleeping soundlessly as dried up tears stained his cherry cheeks. His nose was bright and sniffly, and his muscles ached.

He didn't even get to say Happy Birthday to his boyfriend.

Tyler curled up even tighter, shaking violently as his deprivation of warmth secluded him to the cold parts of his bed. It was dark in his room, light rain delicately hitting against the panes of his window, and the moon clouded away from his pure skin.

The only thing he could do was what his bones conducted, his mind wild as his trembling fingers slipped to the device by his bed and his breath short.

His lungs constricted.

"Josh? Are you awake, Josh? Over."

It was silent, and Tyler was becoming desperate.

"Josh, please, are you there? Over."

Tyler let out a little sob he heard the tired laced voice echo out to him with that lavender licked tune.

"Yeah, I'm awake, Ty. What's wrong? Over."

The cherry cheek boy wasn't hesitant, thumb already pressuring against the button as he breathed with doe-eyes filled to the brink with warm tears.

"I'm scared. Over."

It was silent for a moment, again, and Tyler couldn't breathe.

"I'll be right there, just give me a few minutes, okay? Over."

His heart felt paced with quickness, to where the cherry cheek brunet had to clutch his shirt tightly as if it were his heart he was squeezing. His throat tightening up as he let out a short trembling breath.

"I love you."

More silence, and Tyler had the quick thought of Joshua heading quickly over, but was met with a voice so warm.

Incredibly safe for him.

"I know, Tyler, I know. I love you too."