n i n e

🌿🌻🌿

「6歳 continued

Tyler was sure of it.

The cherry cheek brunet, with the clearest of cinnamon eyes and the innocence pervading them that Joshua Dun, his bestest, most precious friend, only friend to put it in truth, that he would like the chocolate's he made him.

He spent all night with his mommy trying his best to stir and shape them, while she also did the harder work like stick it in the oven and all that, but he made them with love, because he loves Joshua Dun.

Joshua even said it himself that he loves Tyler.

So, that's why Tyler went along most, if not all, of the night before Valentines Day to give his curly haired best friend a cute gift that held a lot of love.

A lot of love.

And when Tyler and Josh arrived, since their mothers like to carpool, at their Kindergarten class, Tyler had made sure to hide his gift in his bag along with the rest.

The whole class got to decorate their Valentine styled mail boxes, so that, when it was time to pass out Valentine cards and candy, the kids would have a place to put them.

Joshua decided to style his black and red, the side adorning big red letters in crayon stating, 'I love Ty-Ty.' And there were red hearts around it, with stickers of Superman on the rest of the open space.

Oh, and Tyler decided to do the same thing, but white and red, adding flower stickers and adoring one side to, 'I love Jishwa.' And the hearts, oh those heavenly hearts just filled with innocent, puppy love.

The teacher and class knew they were close, but most of the kids didn't bother unless Joshua was hogging all the good crayons or colored pencils, or even all the way filled glue, because he liked to give Tyler the best.

"Ty-Ty, did ya' get anything for the oth'rs?" They shrugged off their coats, Joshua hanging them both as Tyler handed his to him, also grabbing their backpacks to put in their cubbies.

"Yea', have it all in my backpack, Jishwa!" Tyler grinned, their hands quickly entwining as they walked to their seats. "Did you bring yours?"

"Of cours', Ty-Ty."

And they giggled, quickly sitting down as their teacher rounded the rest of the rowdy kids. "Alright class, before we begin, we're going to do some activities before we get down to the nitty-gritty of Valentine gifts, okay?"

The kids all screamed and cheered in unison, but Tyler and Joshua just whispered to one another, giggling to themselves, their hands never leaving one another.

Like always.

💫

"Alright, you little angels! Time to hand out your cards and gifts, go grab them out of your bag and we'll start in five minutes!"

Little kids ran and giggled to their cubbies, Tyler and Joshua standing by as they finally dispersed. The curly brunet then dragged Tyler to theirs, grabbing their backpacks, pulling out their gifts with small hesitant hands, and Tyler, oh little Tyler, his cherry cheeks grew brighter as he grabbed Joshua's present delicately, making sure to hide it behind his back as the walked back with huge smiles one another.