Percy XVIII

"You…killed her?" Percy gaped. 

Luke laughed. 

"Well, unless she's hibernating, which is unlikely." 

Percy's eyes turned a dark shade of green. 

"You KILLED her!" He stood up, fists clenched. 

Luke examined his fingertips. 

"Oooh. I'm so scared." he mocked. 

"You KILLED KATIE?" the ground was starting to shake. 

Luke lost his balance and fell to the ground. 

"Yes, I killed her. So?" Luke smirked. "She was a useless little pest anyway." 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" The ground was shaking violently. Percy stomped towards Luke, who backed away on instinct. 

Percy felt a tug in his gut. He was so angry, how could Luke do this? Katie was innocent. She had never done anything to harm anyone. Nothing. 

Luke took out something that looked like a metallic stick or something and poked it on Percy's stomach. 

New experience for Percy: A terribly shocking electric shock. 

He felt like his body was being separated into thousands of pieces.

The memory of Thalia shocking him years ago when they had a dispute suddenly just felt like a tap on the shoulder. Or a small punch on the arm. 

Percy felt like his insides were burning. There was a screech of pain from Percy. It was the first time that Percy has ever screamed that painfully. He could literally feel the hair on the back of his head standing up. He tried to resist the electricity, but only ended up with his eyes rolling up to the back of his head, and he fell onto the ground. The earthquake stopped almost immediately. 

"Ha. Not so smart and strong anymore, eh?" Luke was laughing. Percy groaned. 

"Ugh…" He tried to push himself up, but didn't have the strength to do so. 

Luke grabbed Percy's hand effortlessly and chained him again to the wall. 

Percy heard the slam of the door and lost consciousness. 

~

"He'll have to do." 

Percy groaned inwardly and opened his eyes. His mouth tasted like sandpaper from dehydration or something. Luke was standing in front of a hooded figure. 

Luke had gold eyes. 

"But, my son…" the hooded figure started.

"Mother, he is the best choice. Well, of course, if I had that puny Athena girl it would be best."

"After that stupid Poseidon scum has defeated me, I have become, weaker, my son. I must find revenge!" Suddenly, the hooded figure start to dissolve. "Avenge me, son! Do not let me raise you from Tartarus for nothing!" 

Luke/Kronos nodded. 

"I will, mother. And…" he smirked. "The Poseidon scum is awake, would you like to see him?" 
The hooded figure turned around. It was a lady. 

A really creepy lady. 

Although her eyes were closed, there was a look of hatred on her face. She had black lips (or maybe it was just lipstick or something) and her mouth was crooked into a smirk.