Baby Shower

1 month later

I am tossing and turning all night so I decide to finally get up. I have a big clunky boot on and a cast on my arm but that isn't important because today is the day of her moms baby shower and gender reveal.

I immediately go to the kitchen where I see Josh cooking away.
"Whatcha making," I ask Josh.
"Pancakes, your favourite," he replies.
"Yum, how long until they are ready," I ask.
"Actually are done right now," he says happily.
We sit and eat breakfast with light conversation then I get ready to go to the baby shower that they are having at Cory and Topanga's.

When we get there I hug my heavily pregnant mum and I also hugged Shawn.
"How are her craving," I ask Shawn.
"This morning she had pickles with Nutella on toast," he laughs.
"Eww, that is disgusting," I laugh.
"How's the boot and cast," Shawn asks with sudden concern.
"It's good. I get them off in a couple weeks," I say excitedly.
"We should have some cake," Katie says excitedly.

We all gather around the dining room table and I notice Riley whispering to Aiden and then I notice a ring on her finger.

"Riles," I say frantically.
"Yeah," she says happily.
"Did. He. ENGAGE," I shout taking the attention of everyone in the room.
"Oh, yeah. Aiden proposed last night," Riley says awkwardly.
"Lemme see," Topanga says and she walks over to Riley along with everyone else.

Riley glared at me and I was suddenly confused. I mean I didn't mean to do that. Do what. I didn't do anything horrible.

Once the crowd cleared away from Riley I went to talk to her.
"Riley, are you okay," I ask.
"No. I didn't mention it for a reason," she snapped.
"I'm sorry," I begin but suddenly I'm getting dragged to the hall.
"I didn't mention it because I know he only proposes because I'm pregnant," Riley blurted out.

A/N
I'm so sorry I had trouble writing this because I had some major writers block but I'm back. I am going to end this story very soon I have lost  the love I had for it that I originally.