The Night Must Go On

A/N I will be pointing out that I mainly want to focus on Maya and Josh this is because they are my favourite ship.

Shawn's POV:

"MAYA PENELOPE HART," I scream "You are far too young to get engaged."

Katy and Topanga are suddenly surrounding me as I see Maya run into the school crying followed by her friends. 

"Oh no," I mutter. "What have I done."

Josh's POV:

"Guy's, I know you all care deeply about Maya but can I please talk to her alone really quick," I say.

Amazing everyone agrees but only allowing me ten minutes before they barge in.

"Maya, Pumpkin," I say entering the classroom that she ran into. "Can we talk?" I say with high hopes.

"You talk to me first." Maya says trying to stop her tears.

" Maya you mean the absolute world to me and I understand that you live with Shawn still but my roommate moved out recently so, I have a spare room at my house of we can share a bed but you are welcome to move in with me so you can have not as less trouble with Shawn," I whisper to her knowing that everyone was trying to listen

" Are you sure ," Maya whispered.

"Well you are my fiance you know," I whisper whilst smiling. "We better get you in a cap and gown now so you can graduate," I say helping her up and guiding her to the door.

Riley's POV:

"I can't hear anything" I whined but to my surprise, Maya and Josh opened the door making us all fall.

" We were not listening at all... " I trailed off.

" I knew you would that is why we were whispering," Josh laughed

10 mins later

There we all stood  with our diploma's, smiling like nothing had happened.

Maya's POV:

I didn't feel like partying so I told Josh that I was going home and packing a couple suitcases to take to his house.

"Maya, here have my keys you can drive home and I will take a taxi. I will stay here and tell you if Shawn leaves to go home. Love you, Maya," Josh says lovingly.

" Love you, Josh," I said to him.

I got in the car and drove home.

I grabbed a week's worth of clothes, and some art stuff and a few other essentials but as i went to walk out the door I felt guilty. Although Shawn deserved this her Mom didn't. Knowing that her mom always used her side table I decided to write a note.

Hey Mom,

I'm really upset at Shawn so, I'm staying at Josh's  for a while. 

Love You -Maya

I sighed but then proceeded to go to Josh's

Maya: I'm just going to your's now

Josh: Can I meet you there

Maya: Of course. It is your house

Josh: True

Instagram

@mayapenhart I love you @joshm

Comments

@smileyriley            LOVE IT. CONGRATS

@joshm                      Not nearly as much as I love you

@lfriar                        @smileyriley I see this in our future

@mayapenhart     @lfriar @smileyriley aw cute   

@smileyriley           @lfriar <333

@thefarkle               Congrats you two are soulmates

@smackley              You always wanted to teach me love but now I see

                                      and @thefarkle mine better be god damn gorgeous

Josh's POV:

I can't help but feel bad for Maya that would suck but other than that I want to have sex with Maya but I'm not sure if she is ready but I will go to the drugstore and grab some protection anyway.

As I was walking into the drugstore I see Shawn, there is no way I can buy anything now he is here because Shawn might make a scene. I decide to quickly buy a broad-brim hat and wear it whilst I buy some things like body wash that I already needed as well as protection and went to the self-serve register than someone starts talking to me.

"Excuse me, sir it is rude to wear hats inside," he says but suddenly I recognize him. It was Shawn.

I quickly check out my things and go quickly outside. I call a taxi and wait on the sidewalk. I suddenly see Shawn exit the shop and he lights a cigarette but he doesn't smoke, though. I might mention it to Maya. Although she is upset at him she still cares.

I finally get home to see Maya in one of my shirts at the dining room table eating ice-cream.

"Sorry, I'm eating your ice-cream but I didn't want to g back out," Maya says sadly.

"Maya. I think I know something that will cheer you up," I just before I start to passionately kiss her.