The Big Day

Maya's POV:

"Riles, what if he isn't there?" I say anxiously.

" For the last time, he will be," Katy, Topanga, and Riley say.

"2 minutes until we have to go," I say nervously.

"We have to go now you still have 2 minutes," Topanga says laughing.

I sit waiting for the tow minutes to pass, all I will say is longest two minutes of my life. Okay now I think to myself as I open the door and start to walk down the aisle.

Josh's POV:

 My jaws immediately drop as soon as I see Maya coming towards me. She is so beautiful and attractive.

Once she has walked down the aisle entirely we lock eyes and we are taken to our own lands.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace," the priest says, he continues with "Do you Joshua Gabriel Matthews take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," I reply.

"Do you Maya Penelope Hart take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest says.

"I do," Maya replies.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest says.

I kiss Maya passionately until I hear,

"Ewww," Auggie says.