The Night Of

Riley's POV:

Maya and I sat alone in the house as everyone had gone to get clothes fro my graduation while Maya and I got ready.

"Maya which dress should I wear to the graduation after-party," I said showing her two dresses. One was a purple maxi dress that was sheer with material underneath that hugged my curves and the other that wasn't actually a dress but a yellow two-piece that had a crop top and a mini skirt. 

"Wow little plant, you're not so little anymore but for sure the yellow one. Also, Lucas will love that one," Maya said winking. 

"Shut up Maya," I say while deciding what shoes I want. "So, how is Josh while we are on the boy topic."

"Oh, he just got off his flight from LA. He said he will pick me up at 7:30," Maya says smiling because of the topic of Josh.

"But the graduation starts at 9, what are you two doing during that time... ," I trail off.

"No, we aren't going to bang. He said he has a surprise," I say excitedly. "Even if we were, what are you doing thinking about that my little plant. You are meant to be clean minded."

"Sorry Dad," I say rolling my eyes yet laughing. " I wish Lucas had a surprise for me,' I say quietly.

"Don't feel bad Riles, he has been busy lately. You know I can cancel with Josh and we can go do something." Maya said while putting in her earrings.

" No don't do that, he has been missing you," I said while gazing toward the clock. " Anyway, it is too late to cancel he will probably be here in a few minutes." 

" Oh wow, that time went so fast," Maya says looking down at her outfit. " Do I look okay."

"OKAY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN OKAY. YOU LOOK AMAZING. I LOOOOVE IT" I scream looking at her tightly fitted black dress that had cut-outs in all the right areas. 

"Thank's Riles," I say blushing.

"Knock Knock," I hear Josh say from outside as he let himself in.

"Welcoming to you, the one the only Maya Hart," I exclaim as Maya walks into the living room.

Maya runs up to Josh and kisses him and says "Joshie, I missed you."

"I missed you too Pumpkin," Josh says in awe of how beautiful she looked.

"Okay Joshie and  Pumpkin, Calm down on the PDA." I say pretending to vomit. "Okay, bye and have fun."

Maya's POV: 

I jumped on Josh's back as we walked out of "The Mattews" apartment.

"Get off ferret," Josh laughed while spinning around all the way to the elevator.

Once we reached his car I asked " Where are we going," I say excitedly.

"It's a surprise." He says as he puts a cloth over my eyes.

"Wow you are truly dedicated to this surprise," I say.

Josh and I are in the car talking about what he did in LA for what feels like 15 mins until he says "We are here, I will lead you to where we are going then I will take the cloth off but take off your shoes."

I take off my shoes trusting him as he opens the car door. He starts to lead me through sand and then he sits my down on a mat then he says "Take off your cloth."

I take off the cloth revealing that we are sitting on a blanket on the beach. There were candles surrounding the mat and some food.

"Oh my gosh. I love you so much Josh," I say jumping up and hugging him.

We sat eating some food until Josh begins saying, "Maya Penelope Hart, we are sitting here at a beach, talking and every word you say makes me fall in love with you all again. Will you Maya Penelope Hart, marry me?"

A/N:           A cliffhanger but i will be publishing this whenever I can so I'm honestly publishing this and going to write the next one. This will be posted at least once a week but I may post more even as far a few chapters a day at the beginning. Love SarSar