{Carnival Madness}

I rolled over so I could hug Josh but he wasn't there so I got up and went to the kitchen and he still wasn't there but I noticed a note in the bench that said, Meet me at the place we got engaged. xx-Josh

I went to our room and got ready and left to go to the beach he had proposed to me at before graduation. When I got there he was sitting on the beach with a blanket with food on it.

"Hello there my wife," he says as he sees me.
"Josh this is beautiful," I whisper tears eyed.
"Well I try my best to make things beautiful for you are the most beautiful person on the planet," he says romantically.
We both sit down and start to eat, he prepared chocolate covered strawberries and he had brought lots of chocolate with him.
"Mmmm chocolate is my favourite breakfast Josh," I say giggling.
"Well I actually think we should be going. We have eaten all of the food and I have more places to go," he says as he gets up and starts to gather the things he had brought. I go to help him but he says "No I can do it just go wait in the car."
He must have taken an uber or a taxi because his car was no where to be seen I thought. Once I got in the car I noticed I had an extra cd in the CD player so I decided to play it. It was a mix of all of my favourite songs.
When josh gets in the car he announces next we are going to Topanga's.

When we arrive at Topanga's I am surprised with a crowd of people here to celebrate my birthday.
"Happy birthday, Peaches," I hear Riley say.
Riley walks up to me with a gift in her hand ready to give, "Here you go Peaches," she says as she passes the gift.
"Thanks you, Riles," I say as I hug her.
I begin to open the present and notice that she has given me a photo album full of photos of us from when we were in elementary all the way until now. I saw Lucas in one of them and it hurt to know that he choose the wrong path I life but he is still always going to be apart of me, a past me.

We are hanging out here for ages I mostly catch up with Riley, Aiden, Farkle and Isadora.

We all decided to go to the carnival afterwards. We all decided to go on the Ferris wheel that was made for couples and at the top was where Josh kissed me.

Once we got down I decided to get everyone coffee but as I walked across the road a car come crashing into me. I felt numb.
"Maya!" I heard Josh screaming as he ran up to me and called 911.