Tis not the Season

A/N I have decided that now it will all be in Maya's POV unless said so the chapter will no longer say ... POV. xxx

It was a couple of week's since our fight and things have been going better than ever now that we have a plan but now it is a few days until Christmas so Riley and I are doing last minute shopping.

"Riles, I just need to get something for Josh," I say.

"Well, what do you want to get him," Riley replies.

"I don't know, Riles. That is why I haven't gotten him anything," I say.

"Maybe a trip to victoria secret might give you some ideas," Riley whispers.

"RILEY," I say hitting her on the arm. "Riles when did you get dirty."

"I figured someone could have a good life with their boy," Riley muttered.

"Riley. What do you mean by that," I say already planning Lucas' death, "What did HE DO."

"Maya, let's just focus on Josh's present. What he did is unimportant can we just go shopping," she says almost in tears.

"Fine but as soon as we leave we are going to my house and talking about it," I say.

"Okay Peaches," she says wiping her tears.

We end up getting Josh a chin up bar because well he works out shirtless and well but Riley and I have to talk.

"Okay we are at my house and it is time to talk. What did he do," I say furious at Lucas.

"Well, he has been drinking. When he drinks he gets aggressive," Riley begins, "He has been hitting me Peaches."

"Oh, Riles. Come here," I say as I hug on the couch.

We sat there crying together, eating chocolate and watching movies until we heard Josh come home and say "What's wrong you two."

I get up and go to the kitchen dragging Josh and then say, "Josh. Something is happening between Riley and Lucas. He has been drinking and has been hitting her."

"Oh wow, I can't believe it or him. We are in the real world now," he says.

"I don't want her staying with him can we lend her the spare room," I say.

"Of course. That shouldn't have even been a question," he replies.

I go to the couch with Josh and say "Riles, do you want to stay with us. We have a spare room, we can go and grab your stuff while he is out."

"Really guys. Thank you so much," Riley says.

"Of course Riles," Josh says.

"Well, he would be leaving for who knows what now," she begins, "He said he was going out at some time around 11am and it about quarter to 11 so I think if we leave now we could have maximin time to pack up my things."

So we left to go to her house and luckily he was not she packed up as much as she could and then we heard a thump at the door.

"You know babe, we can't tell my fiancee that you're here," we hear Lucas say.

"You said you would end it with her months ago," a mysterious girl says.

"Riley, Josh into the closet," I say, 

We all go into Riley's closet and then Lucas and this mysterious girl entered the room and went straight to the bed and did things on the bed that we don't want to talk about.

"Come on babe let's go before Riley gets here," we hear Lucas say.

We hear the front door get locked.

"Riles," I say

"I knew he was drinking but I didn't  know  that," She says, " Can we just go."

"Okay, Peaches," I say as I grab one of her bags.

We just went home and ate some dinner in silence and went to bed.