Over The Moon

Maya's POV:

"... Will you, Maya Penelope Hart, marry me" Josh said revealing a diamond ring.

" Oh... my... gosh... Josh. Of course, I will marry you." I say crying from happiness, I was also happy that I choose waterproof makeup because I knew I would be emotional at the graduation.

"I love you, Future Wifey. Sorry to ruin the moment but we have to leave so we can meet everyone before you graduate but with your ring don't tell anyone until the end of the night, I want to see how many people notice it." Josh said as he started to gather our things.

The car ride home was him telling me how he wanted this ring so he had to go to LA because it wasn't here in New York and how much he loves me.

We arrive at Abigail Adams High school and are greeted by the principal " Hey Maya." but then he sees Josh and goes "My brother, you guys are early are meeting the rest here?"

"Yeah," I say to Mr. Matthews. "Still find it weird that you were our teacher all middle and all high school and then became the principal." 

"Someone stole me from the middle school, What can I say," he says as he gazed down to my hand. "What's that Maya. On your hand. It is sparkly. You did not pull a Cory and Topanga."

"Oh... what. Nooo," Josh and I say in unison.

"Does Shawn know," Mr. Matthews asks.

"Not yet, it just happened. you're the first to know," I say

"And, they are next," Mr. Matthews said pointing behind us.

"Shiny. New. Ring. Big. Diamond. On your ring finger." says Riley in awe.

"Hey, Riley,Lucas,Farkle,Smackle,Zay and Vanessa," I say as if nothing happened

"Is that an engagment ring?" They all say in awe.

"No," I say

"Well it is an engagem-" Josh says but Riley cuts him off

"What is it then," Rileys says whilst looking lost.

"Of course it is, peaches," I say giggling. " Do you wnat to see my enagement ring."

"Your WHAT?" I hear someone say.

Behind I see Mom, Shawn and Topanga but Shawn looks furious whereas Mom and Topanga look so happy.

"MAYA PENELOPE HART" Shawn shouted.