Christmas Grinch

"Who was that," Riley said.

"That was um, well," Shawn begins, "It was nobody. Yes a nobody."

"Come on it was obviously someone," Riley says going towards the door.

"No, no, no I'm sure It was no one," Shawn says as Riley opens the door.

"Oh your right it is a nobody," Riley says as she slams the door and runs to her old room and from the living room we can hear her start crying.

I see Cory open the door revealing Lucas. 

"Okay, sit down," Cory begins, "You drunken abusive cheating asshole."

"Auggie I think we should go play in your room come on," Topanga says as she almost drags Auggie away.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Cory," Lucas starts but gets interrupted.

"Don't you Cory me. I'm Sir or Mr. Matthews to you. HOW DARE YOU HURT RILEY LIKE THAT," Cory yells.

"Well Matchews, your daughter an emotional little bitch," Lucas begins making it obvious that he was drunk. 

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT TO ME," Cory yells.

"Well if she was raised right you wouldn't be having this problem," Lucas says almost laughing.

"GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK," Cory says furiously.

"Fine but your little bitch of a daughter will be back by the new year," Lucas screams as he leaves.

Everybody in the room falls into silence.

"Cor. Can we talk," Shawn says ushering him to Cory and Topanga's room leaving Mom, Josh and I alone.

"If you ever do that," Mom begins but is interrupted by Josh saying,

"I would never ever think about doing that to your beautiful daughter," Josh says.

"I'm getting tired now so I'm going to go to Riles room to talk to her and go to sleep," I say leaving the room and heading towards Riley's room, "Peaches, can I come in," I say softly.

"Sure," I hear her say.

I see her sobbing while under her covers, I join her under the covers and she goes to talk but cries so I just stay there while she cries until eventually, we both fall asleep.