Hosptial

Josh's POV:

I sat next to the hospital bed for hours once she got out of surgery but she was still unconscious. I can't believe this is happening to Maya on her birthday.

"Joshua, I am afraid you will have to leave for a little while. We have to check her condition but as soon as we are done we will tell you," the doctor says as they walk into the room.

"Okay," I say as I leave the room.

I sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours but was only 15 minutes and then the a different doctor came out and asked me, "Are you Joshie," while laughing at the nickname.

"Yes, what is the news with Maya," I say nervously.

"Well she woke up and said Joshie, I want Joshie and Riley too," the doctor replied.

"I'll get Riley and then we will be in the room with Maya," I say.

The doctor walks back to the room. I walk towards Riley who is now on her eighth coffee since Maya got into hospital.

"She's awake and she asked for me and you as soon as she woke up," I say to Riley catching her attention.

Riley runs to the room followed by me and then she says, "Peaches, you scared us."

"Hey honey. I'm so sorry I will never do it again," Maya begins but is still having trouble talking so stops to breath. "Where is Joshie."

"Right here," I say.

I walk up to her and kiss her cheek.

"You now have a broken arm and also a broken ankle," I say pointing to her elevated ankle.

"Thanks Josh," Maya whispered.

"What for?" I ask.

"For everything," she replies

A/N
So this chapter is really short but I don't know what it is like in a hosptial but I hope this is good.

WORD COUNT: 314