House Hunter

Josh's POV:

It had been a week since the lunch and all they were doing was hunting for a new place. Until Josh found a house that was perfect for them, it had a spacious floor plan and 3 bedrooms which could be used a master bedroom, spare bedroom, and a study/art studio but also had a bay window.

"Maya, you know how we wanted an apartment would a house be fine?" I questioned her from across the dining room table during breakfast.

"Is close to campus, cheap enough and big enough," she asked.

"How about we visit it today,"  I said

Later that day.

"So this is the house," I say whilst unlocking the front door. Suddenly I see tears rolling Maya's face. "What is wrong," I say worried.

"Nothing, This... this house is everything I could have ever dreamed of. We need it." Maya said now sounding determined.

We went to the real estate agents and managed to sign the lease for it that day. By the time the lease was signed it was five so we texted Katy and said not to cook dinner and they would bring some and so Maya can pack up what is there.

We grabbed some easy old Macca's A/N McDonalds. I'm Aussie so that is what we call it but anyway. and when we got there we saw surprised Shawn, over dinner we made amends and we decided to invite Shawn and Katy to see the new house, they loved it. We went back and packed up all Maya's stuff and took it to my place.

By the time we got home we just collapsed in bed and went to sleep.

By the time I woke up I saw that Maya was already up and packing up the living room.

"There is no need to rush," I said.

"There is so. I want to get settled in time for school and I just want to live in my dream house already," Maya said whilst packing.

"Well I will make breakfast, you hungry?" I said in order to get her to stop and relax.

"No, I already ate earlier," she said cheerfully.

After I ate we took a car load of stuff then we both started to pack everything we didn't need tomorrow in a box.

"Wow pumpkin we spent a whole day packing," I said exhaustedly, "I think tommorrow we will be able to hire a moving truck and get everything out."

"Yeah but for now can we watch some netflix in bed," Maya said.

We watched netflix until we fell asleep which was always fun.

When we woke up we called a moving truck company and we were able to get everything to the new house all before midday. We decided to have a floor picnic for lunch and dinner.

The next couple of weeks we got everything perfect and also got Maya ready for NYU.