Auggie's Birthday

Maya's POV:

It had been a few weeks after our honeymoon and we were all planning Auggies party. He was turning eleven this year and he wanted to have a pool party but his best friend Dewey could not swim so he decided on a birthday at home.

The whole family was there and there was kids running all around, turns out Auggie was quite popular at school.

Seeing all the kids made me about how mine and Josh's kids would look and how many I wanted and when...

"Maya, quick we are about to blow out candles," Riley said happily.

"Oh, okay," I said as I got up from the couch.

After eating my cake and the party only has few people there still, I go to Josh and say "Josh, we need to talk."

"Here or home," he asked.

"I think home. It is important," I say back.

"Hey guys, we need to get going," Josh says.

"Oh okay guys, bye," Cory, Topanga, and Riley say.

When we leave, we drive home silently. I sense that Josh thinks something in our relationship is wrong. Once we get in the house and sit down on that couch Josh says "What's wrong?"

"Wrong no, well it is only wrong if you think so but um. Well," I say nervously

"Maya you can talk to me. About anything," Josh says.

I decide to just be honest. "Josh I want to have kids."

"Wow. That's big ," Josh replies.