Big Future

Maya's POV:

Time had really flown by and we were already half way through September. Josh was starting his last year of college. I could not believe that Josh would soon be able to become a Doctor but we were still young. 

I was sitting at the dining room table doing some homework until my phone lit up,

Riley: Can we go dress shopping tonight
Maya: What for?
Riley: YOUR WEDDING
Maya: oh yea, sure

I was just waiting for Josh to get home it was only five but I wanted to let him know where I was going and I didn't want to interrupt him if he was still in class. I always forgot what time he finished.

Suddenly someone puts their hands over my eyes,

"Who is this," I laugh knowing it is Josh.

"It is a surprise," he says as he leans around me for a kiss.

"Normally, I hate surprises but this is pretty good," I say as or lips part. "Sorry to ruin the moment but Riley and I are going dress shopping so I'm  going to have to leave," I say as I get up and reach for my bag.

"Lame," Josh says smiling.

"Bye," I shout as I grab the keys and leave to get in the car.

"Does this one look good," I say to Riley as I walk out of the change room but suddenly I see tears rolling down Riley's face. " If it looks that bad that you cry I will cha-."

"No no no. You look great," Riley says while wiping tears from her face. (A/N it is the dress at the top okay bye.)

"I guess it is time for the maid of honour's dress," I say while getting changed.

We ended up deciding on a blue beach theme as I wanted to get married on the beach.

"Joshie, I'm home," I shout but suddenly smell food from the kitchen and immediately I walk towards it.

"Your favourite," Josh says showing me some nachos.

"You didn't have too babe," I say smiling.