C9

Fallon

Fallon

For the past few days I been working from home. I haven't been socializing much with my sister nor my best friend-only small talk then I make up an excuse and somehow drown myself in work.

But, Erika told me she needed to talk to me and she wanted to meet face to face. I only agreed because she promise not to bring the August situation up.

To say I was avoiding the topic is an understatement. I simply said fuck it. I don't need to hear I'm sorry or any other excuse for why, how, when, who , and where.

Call me stubborn but my whole life was full of excuses and apologies-and honestly I'm not going to deal with that anymore.

Checking the time on my iPad as I went through emails; I had an hour until I met up with Erika.

Getting up I went into the bathroom and cut the shower on. Stripping from my sweat pants and sports bra I climbed in. After rinsing my body off thoroughly- I grabbed my towel and made my way into my bedroom.

Chris

Chris

For the past week a nigga been distant as fuck. I go to work and come home. Since this shit with Lauren came up, I'm ashamed to admit my feelings are hurt.

But after talking to my bro August about my situation. I felt a little better getting it off my chest. He agreed I should confront Trey. I made my decision to confront them both at the same time; I asked both of them to meet me at Aug's crib.

I was in the living room smoking a blunt with the bro playing 2k16 while we waited for them to show up.

"Nigga you nervous ?"

Taking a drag from the blunt before responding I shook my head no viciously.

"Hell nawl, I'm just ready to get the shit over with. But, whats up with you and yo girl?" I asked glancing over at him and back at the tv.