C8

Chris

Chris

Its been 2 days since I found out Lauren been fucking off. I'm mad ass hell,but I really can't be. I really thought that she could be the one. But I guess a nigga wrong.

Sad part about it she been fucking my nigga Trey.

While she was going into surgery her phone kept going off. So me being me. I look to see who was blowing my baby up and it was Trey bitch ass. Talking about baby you good? You need me to come up to the hospital? And all the extra.

I was currently at her crib. I started packing the little shit I did have over here. She was in the shower so it was perfect timing.

I thought about confronting Trey about the situation but shit I'ma have to holla at my nigga Aug first.

Erika

Erika

I decided on giving Trey another chance and working on us. Although it's going to take some time before I can fully trust him again, we decided that staying in separate homes would be best.

As for Fallon I appreciate her for being my support system and being here when I needed her; it really shows how much she cares for me.

I really haven't heard much from Lauren except for me visiting her at the hospital a couple of days ago. She cried about how much she wanted nothing but the best for me and how wrong Fallon was to attack her like that.

Of course since Fallon wasn't there to defend herself I spoke up. Honestly I understand were Fallon is coming from when it comes to Lauren and her mouth. She has no bed side manners. What comes up comes out and honestly you cant be like that with every situation.

But I also understand were Lauren is coming from, Fallon could have handle it in a better way. But knowing Fallon since the 3rd grade, she doesn't care who you are; if you disrespect her you get your ass beat.

Lauren is lucky to only have stitches and not a bullet between her eyes.

But, I was currently locking up the shop for the day since I finished my last head around 4:30. I had time to go by the house and freshen up before date night with my girls and their boo's.