Winners and losers

The battle was over half way over. The Clique had lost Seven Hundred and twenty seven people, including Mike. But people surrounded the White House every time a military car came in it was bombed immediately causing minimal self defense for the government.

Tyler took out his radio

"I need you to contact the United States Clique and tell them to bomb areas of government besides D.C." Tyler said and with that the news went off insanely. But he noticed something.

More people were joining

He ran into a shelter and bumped into someone he had recognized.

"Phil is that you?" Tyler asked he notice this guy standing next to Dan he was about the same height.

"Yeah it is, Tyler right?" Phil asked

"yeah, Dan bring him to safety."

"No I got this" Phil said

"Okay what ever you say." Tyler handed them a bomb and they went off.

Tyler's radio went off

"Ten more elites dead and one black hoodie dead, Zoe Sugg."

You heard Dan scream "fuck" from the distance he was walking coldly. His stare was cold. Now Phil was one of the few people Dan had and so were Josh and Tyler.

Tyler ran into the White House only five more people were needed to be shot there and ten in total. He saw Josh and ran to him Greg was besides Josh too.

"Attack them!" Tyler screamed Josh shot all five of them and they ran out of the White House. But a person was left.

"Josh!" Tyler screamed, there Josh stood bleeding he was shot in the stomach.

"We need medical attention Josh was shot!" Tyler yelled at his radio but no one answered. Tyler covered Josh's wound.

"Josh?" Tyler said.

"Yeah?" Josh said back

"I love you, I'm sorry you were shot and I'm trying to g you help and-" Tyler was interrupted by doctors running into the room carrying Josh.

Greg saw the person and shot him.

"It will be okay Tyler" Greg said