Saturday night

"We surround the building in different groups you guys know what groups you are" Tyler said and everyone nodded, Josh then came in.

"You must wear your bullet proof vest under your hoodies and wear sound proof headphones that have the radio attached to them so you can communicate. The radio has different buttons just like the hoodies, to get the full outcome click the black.
" Josh said then continued.
"We have 75 groups. Every group will come out in either attack 1,2,3,4, or 5. They will be fast pasting so be quick. It's now one man for himself it's one for all."

Everyone went to find a way to Washington, D.C. Everyone had to be their at 7am before security got too much.

Tyler and Josh rode in the same car while Dan and Mike got into a different one so that if anything were to happen such as a car crash they would still have a leader.

"Josh?" Tyler asked in a low and sadden voice.

"Yeah?" Josh replied back noticing the tone.

"I haven't said i love you to you in a month, I'm sorry. I do love you" Tyler replied back and reached for Josh's hand.

"I love you too, and if we both make it out of this alive I want to marry you." Josh repoed back and kissed Tyler on the lips, he missed Tyler so much, but they never had time together.
"I missed you too and yes I will marry you." Tyler said back, Josh then jokingly got out a dollar bill and made it into a ring. Tyler laughed and they stayed in the car held into each others arms.

Little did they know

This maybe their last kiss

The revolution is tomorrow