Friday

Friday morning two days before the final attack

"Mike! How many groups have arrived?" Tyler asked

"37/52 we are still missing some from Poland, England, Japan, and Turkey." Mike responded, Tyler was helping run and plan the attack so we're Josh and Dan.

"Have you contacted them?" Tyler asked with a concerned look.

"Yes I have I know 10 of them should be arriving within the next few hours but the other five I'm unknown about, but it's still 75k people it's more than enough." Mike responded then continued "you should go talk to the groups as a whole real quickly, just go get them rallied up." Many of the teams were in different areas making it difficult to get everyones attention. Many had to see it live on a hacked screen.

"I'll go too!" Dan demanded, Tyler didn't really care whether or not Dan came up with him. Tyler got on the stage but no one was looking. Tyler then pulled out the paper Debby gave him.

America
Red - Elite group of New England
Blue - Army
Yellow - Elite Group of Southern United States
Black - Elite Group of America
Purple - Elite Group of Western United States
Orange - In Training, under the age of 18
Green - Main Group not Elite
Yellow - Spies

"What should we do?" Tyler asked Dan, Dan took the microphone and put it to the speaker where he blasted it all the way up.

"DAN NO!" It was too later everyone gasped and looked up pissed off.

"Oh uh hi, as you know I am Tyler and that's Dan the one who made all of you probably go deaf, we are the Elite Black Hoodies of America and everywhere else, at this moment I'd like all the black hoodies to step up to the font." About five hundred people stepped to the front and Tyler continued.

"You guys were chosen for a reason to be the main elite team, I don't know why but if you know your strengths use them. I want every Black hoodie to lead their group, you guys are leaders. I now need the yellow hoodies." The yellow hoodies stepped forward they were about a thousand of them. "You guys are spies you guys are sneaky we need you to hide and kill, I will be assigning you guys certain groups later for the plan."

"Orange hoodies, you guys are young some of you aren't even out of high school. But you guys have to know, there will be death of thousands possibly. I'm going to split you guys up based on skill, however don't worry you won't be the first ones going" About ten thousand looked forward.

"Yellow,purple and red. You guys are the Elite of whatever area you are in, I only have the America sheet but I know you all were put there for a reason, fight and lead your group right behind the black hoodies. If anything were to happen to the Black hoodies you guys would be in charge." Two thousand people stepped foward

"Blue hoodies, you guys are fighters, I'm going to put you guys everywhere, however the stronger ones will guard each group. I'm probably going to assign about five blue hoodies per a group. Most members of the clique know how to use a gun but if anything were to happen you guys are front line for them." Five thousand walked foward

"And finally the green hoodies, you guys are a strong power, you guys make up most of the Clique a good 90% don't underestimate yourself, the faith of the Clique rest in every single persons hands. If we want a revolution we must take down the government." 70,000 people looked foward at the screens or stage. They may have been in different sides of the state but everyone know the words of Tyler. Each group was put into different parts of the state.

The battle was two days away