Run and go

Josh woke up at 11:34 am with tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes

"Ugh do I have to get up?" Josh said to himself but he got up, his head was pounding and his muscles ached. He went down stairs, quickly grabbed a bowl of cereal and ran upstairs to read more of Tyler's songs. He saw more words underlined "run and go" Josh looked at all the notes together "silent in the trees" "down in the forest" and "run and go" Josh then remembers something Tyler told him right before Tyler started to go insane and way before the suicide, Tyler was 11 at the time.

"You know my parents barely understand me, I wish I could run away with you." Tyler said with a smile but a serious look in his eyes and continued "Maybe when I'm a teenager I'll probably run away, it's probably true cause I honestly don't know what I can do anymore, I no longer enjoy basketball."

"Oh shit!" Josh then got together all the songs together and noticed they were all with a number probably in order for where Tyler was, Josh looked with a shocked look in his face "He's alive" Josh whispered to himself. With that Josh took all the notes and left the house.

"Josh where are you going?" Mrs.Dun asked

"I'm going to leave town for a bit just to get my mind clear." Josh said then continued "I turn 18 tomorrow so I'm probably just going to get myself a hotel and relax"

"Oh okay that's good for you taking steps forward, I'm sure Tyler would've liked to know you are trying to feel better." Mrs.Dun said with a faint smile then left.

Josh hoped into the car and left to get some food and cash for the trip, he took out $1000 and filled up his car fully before leaving.