Saturday

Everyone was assigned their certain groups besides one person, the little boy who reminded Tyler of younger Josh. Tyler doesn't know why but he feels like this boy holds the future of the country.

"So what am I going to do?" The young boy asked

"I don't know, wait how old are you now?" Tyler asked

"13 years old why?"

"I have a feeling that you would be a good leader."

"Oh"

"Can I see your skills?" Tyler asked the boy nodded his head.

Tyler then gave the boy a bow and arrow

Perfect shot

Then a gun

Perfect aim

Then a two hundred fifty piece puzzle

It took him five minutes

Then Tyler decided to bring the boy to adult training, the boy was put into a maze with some food and water. But the boy didn't need the food or water he found his way out in thirty seven minutes, it took the normal person at least six to ten hours to do so. This boy was something, he had beat every person in the Clique Tyler got 2 hours, Debby got 3 and 42 minutes, Jenna got 2 and42 minutes, Dan got 2 hours and 21 minutes, Phil got 47 minutes. The only person he didn't beat was Josh by four minutes, he had similar results to Josh. Tyler had a feeling this boy was going to change the world.

"How did I do?" The little boy asked

"Amazing! Ho-Wha-Wh-. I'm speechless." Tyler said then he continued "You beat nearly all the Black hoodies. Will you help us?"

"I don't know, sure but I don't know anything." The boy said looking worried

"You know a lot, what's you name."

"Gregory but call me Greg" he said

"Greg I want you to come with the black hoodies."

"Okay when do I start training?" The boy asked

"You have already begun"