2am Sunday

Tyler, Josh, Dan and Mike had arrived together at a confidence store the clique was hiding until 6:30 when they would set out in one giant group, they were advised to bring the hoodies.

"So this is it." Tyler said and everyone nodded.

"Thank you guys so much, it's my fault this all has happened I'm sorry because of ,e your friend is dead." Dan said then looked down

"What are you talking about? Dan you are an amazing person with a big heart, without you the whole clique would be dead. You may have gotten yourself into this but you made history. Thank you." Josh said and they all went for a hug.

"So uh if any of us do die what do you want your last meals to be?" Mike asked

"None of us are going to die." Josh protested

"Let's just get some damn food." Dan said, they all went inside to eat before they got there, they ate hours before so that no one would have to shit while they were fighting.

It was 3:10 by the time they got done.

"So where are we meeting the Black hoodies?" Mike asked

"We aren't." Josh said

"What! Why?" Mike asked

"They are strong enough on their own,also because we can't get caught." Josh said

"Oh that's true." Mike said

"Can we please just have a normal conversation not about death or battle for at least five minutes?! We could die! Stop pretending like it's not going to happen because it could! I don't want my last conversation to be about death." Dan yelled and everyone grew silent.

"Dans right if anything were to happen to any of us We'd regret this conversation." Josh said, they then got back to a normal conversation and went to sleep for two hours besides Josh.

"Josh what are you doing?" Tyler asked

"Writing Things."

"Why?"

"It's my will for if anything were to happen." Josh replied

Tyler scooted to Josh and whispered "I love you" they kissed then woke up the others.

"Dan, Mike it's time to go, it's 6 and we are meeting everyone at 6:30." Tyler said

"Oh okay, well you guys I guess this is the real deal now." Mike said

"Yeah I guess it is" Dan replied, the car ride was silent until they arrived at the meeting spot. They all hugged, Tyler gave Josh one last kiss on the cheek. And they gathered everyone around.

"Team one stand!" Tyler yelled and team one stood and lined up.

"Team two stand!" Team two proceeded to line up as well and everyone followed.

"Hoodies up!" Josh yelled and there they stood a rainbow of hoodies.

6:30 the got out their weapons and ran for Washington, D.C.