For Mike

The Clique walked to Washington D.C to the White House. And surrounded it.

Tyler gave one last glimpse to Josh then said "Team one Attack!" Tyler, Josh Dan, and Mike all split up, then came team two. Guns were shot and bombs were let off.

"Team three attack!" A girl screamed.

They attacked but the first clique member was shot down it was a young boy who looked about 16 he had blond hair, and green eyes. He stood there cold to the ground with one of his eyes blown off and his blond hair with blood in it. The Clique started to enter the White House.

"It's team yellow, one clique member down, the third team had just entered." Josh's radio said.

"Bring in the fourth team" Josh said. He shot a guard who looked about 45 years old, his eyes wide open but the lower half of his body was gone. Josh stared at the man horrified at what he has just done remembering the plane crash, Josh was nearly shot he dodged the bullet and Dan had shot the man who tried to shoot Josh.

"What the hell are you doing? Go go go! Don't stop and run in Zig Zags we aren't stopping till the president and congress branches are dead!" Dan yelled.

"Fourth team go!" A familiar black hoodie said, it was Jenna. Mike looked outside shocked at what he was seeing but proceeded to smash an attacker in a window.

The whole White House was full of people. The Clique had only lost one member so far and had shot down 1/4th of the guards and three people in the congress. Tyler picked up his radio.

"Team five I want you to enter the Judicial building now! I want half of the fourth team to go as well!" Tyler said and he saw out the window people fleeing to the building.

Tyler's radio went off again

"Tyler we found Phil, but he is surrounded by people we will need more people to attack." A member of the green team said.

"Yellow team we need you too attack the third lowest basement, Phil is in there, don't shoot the guards but sneak attack them and give Phil a gun." Tyler said then he had a gun to his head. He turned around to see a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair. It reminded him of Jenna, he couldn't shoot her. She looked at him with a smirk and said

"Bye bye" and with that a gun shot was heard

But that gun shot was from Mike, Tyler ran to the highest floor to find the president being escorted by guards. Tyler shot the president and right behind him was Jenna who shot the guards. Jenna's radio went off and said

"One hundred two clique members dead, one black hoodie, Ten yellow, seven orange, and the rest are green." The radio said. Tyler grabbed the radio panicked and asked who the black hoodie was.

"The black hoodie was Mike." Tyler felt his heart sink and clenched it. He saw the world go black, he saw blurryface again. Jenna got him up and screamed "keep going Tyler!" Tyler got up and said "for mike"

Tyler was raged now he was pissed, he wanted the people who shot Mike dead. And with that Tyler shot seventy people in ten minutes.

The Clique was winning

Only 120 more people to go.